Upsets of Ranked Wrestlers

Y2CJ41

Big Hawaiian....I was just getting ready to post that about Wesley but I couldn't get off of the phone with that TW's dad....Wesley did a great job today and made Cathedral Proud.......

Thanks rdrodd1 the coaches say he found his wrestling style at this tourney, and really is not a freshman on the mat anymore. He has already seen 4-5 ranked kids and finally is beating some, and placed higher than couple of them at Connersville. He said he really enjoyed a tourney that is so large(32)teams, and should really help him down the road. Lots of thanks to ALL the Cathedral staff(coach Hasbrook is his practice partner) and the Perry Meridian(coach Tonte and his uncle coach Schoettle) coaches who groomed him for 10yrs!

Heard Mofield(New Castle) was ahead 5-0 and looking for a cradle. He got himself out of position and put himself on his back. Do not know for sure because I was not there but if that is the case he was in total control of the match.  No discredit to the wrestler from Cascade but this should not affect his rankings.

I kno this was awhile ago but I have to mention it again #5 189 hurford v #2 215 grubb round 1 grubb 3-2 at SB Clay round 2 hurford 9-5 I think it was at new haven thats heart who bumps up and gets beat only to bump again a few weeks later for revenge!!! Hahahahaha go lil bro

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.