NEW AND IMPROVED RANKINGS, NEED YOUR HELP

RankingsGuy

hey everyone, we have decided to make the rankings page a little cooler than it is right now.  i'm not sure how many of you have ever seen intermat's division 1 rankings, but pretty much there is a tab for every weight class, and u click on which weight class you'd like to see, and then a picture of the #1 ranked wrestler comes up with the rankings underneath the #1 ranked wrestler's photo.  we are going to imitate this format.  i need your help in sending me photos of the #1 ranked wrestlers in their HIGH SCHOOL singlets, (action photos are preferable).

please send the following photos to admin@indianamat.com

Nathan Boston, Ethan Raley, Chad Welch, and Daniel Meyer.

one suggestion for a cleaner look would be to put 1 result per line under the "notable wins / losses column.  trying to put 2 results per line still falls to the next line anyway.  this may be more aesthetically pleasing to the viewer.

i.e.

(before)

Win vs. Irick (152) 5-0, Win vs.

Neibarger 9-3,

Win vs. Juliano (152) 6-3, Win

vs. Mappes 7-4

(after)

Win vs. Irick (152) 5-0

Win vs. Neibarger 9-3

Win vs. Juliano (152) 6-3

Win vs. Mappes 7-4

I would expect many rankings adjustments after this weeks malay of tough tournaments.  To bad we can't be several places at the same time cause its one heck of a week of wrestling.

Al Smith, Mater Dei, Connersville, Mooresville, etc...........

if anyone would like a different photo to be used, just email me at rankingsguy@hotmail.com

i picked the ones that i thought were the coolest from a google images search.  in the case of nathan boston, alex gregory, and doug welch, that was the only one i could find.  i could not find one for daniel meyer of bellmont

We need to have a pic of the Rankings Guy as well.....a current one.   ;D

Nice work buddy......did you see that it is a "game day" decision as to if Caldwell will be wrestling at the scuffle?

yea, i'd like to see them wrestle once before ncaa's. give koll a couple months to gameplan and i like kyle's chances

I like the old way better so you can just scroll through all of the weight classes on one screen.  I love the pic's but if you could just highlight the wrestlers name and just click on it to see a picture I think that would be great.  Would be great to have a picture of all of the ranked wrestlers on here.  I know that would be a lot more work and am not asking you to do that.  You do a great service to all of us now....

Keep up the great work.

I'm with you rdrodd1, I like the one page format as well.  That is one of things i don't like about intermat and div1wrestlings rankings....I like to scroll back and forth.....and it is just so user friendly for comparing weights and wins/losses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.