Twin Lakes inv.

stateorbust

Not trying to start a fire here but no doubt. Winkle is solid but is going to need a baseball bat to beat this kid!

Of course u do, u r a Delphi guy. I havent seen lynde wrestle since his freshman yr, he was very good but lot smaller. I have seen winkle wrestle a lot over the last 2 seasons & he has been impressive. I havent seen lynde wrestle at all this yr so idk how he has handled the bigger opponets.  Im sure he has done well, but winkle is 21-0 he deserves some respect.

I deff dont think it will b a TF or pin, like i said Lynde by Major at most. Well just have 2 wait a few more weeks to find out

well he has to wrestle at least 1 match at 160 before the holidays or he cant wrestle 160 once the 2 lbs allowance kicks in and is 162... does delphi have any meets before the holiday break?

That is not true.  He only has to make scratch weight sometime before the state tournament to wrestle that weight at the state tournament.  Scratch weight can still be made after January 1st.

That is not true.  He only has to make scratch weight sometime before the state tournament to wrestle that weight at the state tournament.  Scratch weight can still be made after January 1st.

Really? Must have changed I remember that u had to make the weight u wanted wrestle come sectional at least once before the 2 lbs weight allowance kicks in... Doesnt seen fair to kids wrestling a weight all yr and then a kid drop a few pounds and make the weight with the 2lb allowance but never wrestled at weight without the 2lb allowance

Really? Must have changed I remember that u had to make the weight u wanted wrestle come sectional at least once before the 2 lbs weight allowance kicks in... Doesnt seen fair to kids wrestling a weight all yr and then a kid drop a few pounds and make the weight with the 2lb allowance but never wrestled at weight without the 2lb allowance

He still has to make 160 at least 1 time before the state tournament.  He still has to make 160 1 time even though the weight class is at 162 after January 1st.

Lynde vs Winkle would be a little closer than that! Stick him or TF i dont think so, Lynde is the more accomplished wrestler, but at lighter weights.. Winkle has been wrestling with the big boys since he was a freshman... I think he has proved he can handle his own. I think this would be a very good match up, and at the most Lynde by Major.... few more weeks & well find out come conference

What does the fact that Lynde wrestled lighter weight have to do with anything???? The kids been wrestling his whole life and trust me would  have done  just as well at the higher weights as he has done in the lower weights and no offense to Winkle who is a very talented wrestler but he is not on the same Level as Lynde and will get dominated.

• 3 weeks later...

keep thinking smaller weights. lynde is huge now, i heard from a teamate who went to boiler elite wrestling club that noone can even come close to touching him even against state bound competition. He is in a different league. Wouldnt be surprised to see him under the lights this year at whatever weight class

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.