Twin Lakes inv.

stateorbust

Hopefully someone has  full results .Individual  that i remember of the top of my head

1st                ,  2nd

103  Peru            ,  SBR

112  Denton TL  , Kern Peru

119  Preston Log., Loe  Peru

135  SBR              , Alderman Delphi

145  Maska Jay C. ,  ?

171  C.Winkle  TL      ,  ?

Hwt.  Delphi          , SBR                (SBR kid beat Dix from Winamac)  Delphi kid was alot smaller.

I'm terrible with remembering names sorry. maybe people can fill in Blanks if we cant get full results

215 lbs            1st                                            2nd                                          3rd                                      4th                                         

Scott Ammons NF                        Murray SBR                    Beruman  D                    Farnham LC       

(SBR kid beat Dix from Winamac)

Dix was winning big and injury defaulted.

If I am not mistaking the score was 9-8 and the wrestler from SBR was winning when Dix injuryed his shoulder?  I don't believe that is winning big??

(SBR kid beat Dix from Winamac)

Dix was winning big and injury defaulted.

Dix was up only one point when he first took injury time. Riley's Dozier then took him down again and he got hurt and injury defaulted. It was great match back and forth before Dix got injured.

103- Wordlaw (SBR)

112- Denton (TL)

119-Preston (L)

125- Ullery (SBR)

130-Juarz (SBR)

135- McLeod (SBR)

140- Shepard (W)

145- Meska (JC)

152- Espinosa (L)

160- Lymburner (SBR)

171- Winkle (TL)

189-Garringer (JC)

215- Ammons (N)

HWT- Anderson (D)

103 the winner was the kid from Peru, the rest of them are right though.

Has Winkle lost yet? Whats his record at now? With Lynde at 171, Regionals will be fun to watch & see these 2 studs go at it!

Winlke is 21-0 this year and our conference meet is Jan.15th so well prob find out if Lynde is staying at 71 and also if Winkle can pull off the upset.

Is Lynde staying at 71, or will he be dropping to 60?

He was supposed to drop 160 I heard but the shoulder could delay his cut to 160

Has Winkle lost yet? Whats his record at now? With Lynde at 171, Regionals will be fun to watch & see these 2 studs go at it!

Lynde would stick him in the first or tech him in the second winkle is okay wrestler, at north white invite freshmen from pioneer put him to his back a couple times

Winlke is 21-0 this year and our conference meet is Jan.15th so well prob find out if Lynde is staying at 71 and also if Winkle can pull off the upset.

21-0 thats solid. Be nice to seem in the rankings, hes in same boat as T.Hileman from NW, strong records but havent wrestled any ranked opponets yet. Hopefully these guys get some recognition before sectionals.

Conference is Jan. 15th... well im pretty sure the rules are that a wrestler must wrestle at least 1 match at the weight he wants to wrestle at sectionals before the xmas break & the 2lb weight allowance kicks in

So if Lynde plans on wrestling 160, he must make weight and wrestle at least 1 match before the 2lb allowance kicks in after the holidays. Idk how many meets Delphi has before this happens so looks like he will be at 171 and Conference should b exciting to see him and winkle lock up

He was supposed to drop 160 I heard but the shoulder could delay his cut to 160

Lynde would stick him in the first or tech him in the second winkle is okay wrestler, at north white invite freshmen from pioneer put him to his back a couple times

Lynde vs Winkle would be a little closer than that! Stick him or TF i dont think so, Lynde is the more accomplished wrestler, but at lighter weights.. Winkle has been wrestling with the big boys since he was a freshman... I think he has proved he can handle his own. I think this would be a very good match up, and at the most Lynde by Major.... few more weeks & well find out come conference

The wrestler who finished 2nd at 189, showed the worst attitude and sportsmanship that I have ever seen in a match. After whistle was blown each time he would push and or slap the wrestler in the head from Jay Co in championship match. Then after he lost he stormed off like a little baby...... horrible.

LOL! ::)

Lynde vs Winkle would be a little closer than that! Stick him or TF i dont think so, Lynde is the more accomplished wrestler, but at lighter weights.. Winkle has been wrestling with the big boys since he was a freshman... I think he has proved he can handle his own. I think this would be a very good match up, and at the most Lynde by Major.... few more weeks & well find out come conference

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.