RANKINGS UPDATED 12/12 at 7:20PM

RankingsGuy

Looking at the Rankings you have Ethan Farmer over Weinzaple from EMD (at 145 lbs). It was his brother Ben Farmer with the win. Ethan did not wrestle on Saturday.

SlickRodz

Hearing Ethan may be out for the season, any truth to that?

What everone needs to understand on this website is this is rankings guy's opinion. Everybody out there has different opinions about who should be ranked in the state of IN at their weight classes. Ask any great coach out there and he will tell all you wrestlers and dads that nothing matters until sectional time. Yes it is great being ranked in your state and yes it does maybe help with colleges looking for recruits. Every wrestler can have a good day and a bad day and the rankings guy goes off every week of lossses and wins.Not everbody  is going to agree with him and you wrestlers out there should not let it bother you if you get moved down in rankings, if you know come sectional time, you can make it conseco. Kids get ranked 2nd and third and have a bad match and all of a sudden they are ranked at fourth or tenth because rankings guy said they did not win buy enough points. Knura should be ranked No.1 at 215 no matter how he lost or won over the weekend and Kief wrestled 1 bad match all year and he now is ranked to not even to place at state. Right now is practice time to get ready for your state series and if you lose a match you made some mistakes. How are you going to become a better wrestler if you do not make any mistakes unless you have the god given talent to win every match. If you go to the right school and have the right last name you might keep your rankings high no matter what but just remember it is all practice to get you to conseco in February. Being ranked low should make all of you work that much harder to prove to yourselves and everybody else that you are a great wrestler.          

Jacob wrestled at 103. I cannot confirm who EMD wrestled there!? Our write-up did not make the local paper (arg!!!) so I do not have the box score. Will check this evening and get back to you.

Jacob tech falled Vibbert from Mater Dei. Vibbert and Seng shared 103 on Saturday since Vibbert just made scratch weight. Shepherd from Jeffersonville did not wrestle 103 all day. He was 112 and looked awesome..

Jacob wrestled at 103. I cannot confirm who EMD wrestled there!? Our write-up did not make the local paper (arg!!!) so I do not have the box score. Will check this evening and get back to you.

Jacob should do really well at Jeffersonville this weekend...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.