ECIC

slideby95

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever we will just have to wait till thursday and see how the day goes, hopefully Alexandria can get at least one first placer unlike last year haha. But I bet they all get runner up at best.

Yeah i guess we will see wont we. i bet at least Alex has at the least 2 winners.

i know he did i was there. But that was last year so why compare something when this is a completely new year. im just pointing out the facts that if Blanton can beat him pretty handly and walker beats the crap out of Blanton i dont see sprunger having a chance.

but that is flawed logic as well... wrestling has a lot to do with styles and matchups....  just becaus eone kids beats another by more doesnt mean much of anything...

that being said, i do think eli is the favorite to win it, but the semifinal match has potential to be relly good.

but that is flawed logic as well... wrestling has a lot to do with styles and matchups....  just becaus eone kids beats another by more doesnt mean much of anything...

that being said, i do think eli is the favorite to win it, but the semifinal match has potential to be relly good.

True we will have to wait and see wont we.

I guarantee Batt will beat Blanton and Walker is at 140, if he went to 145 Ehr would mess him up. I only chance I think ALX has is Walker, and he will have a tough match against Sprunger

Yeah sorry 140. and why so confident in Batt. He hasn't won against either of the Blanton Brothers. Josh Blanton 135 from last year of Luke Blanton from this year.

I will be the first one to say right now if batt loses I will be the first to eat crow, but I wont be doing that, and you cant be so positive Blanton will win....He won by 1 point because Batt got a stalling call, if you take that away its going into OT

okay we will see on thursday wont we. and after the day is over we can talk again.

103 Rigney MS

112 Fiechter SW

119 Roscon WIN

125 Batt SA

130 Wyatt UC

135 Bradley MS

140 Walker AL

145 Ehr SA

152 Smith Nor

160 Simmons Win

171 Logan WD

189 Crabtree MS 

215 Chalfant Win

HW Reyes MS

My predictions:

103 Rigney dec Phenis, Rigney takes this in a close one

112 Feichter dec Moser, I'll take Feichter by 5

119 Richman maj dec Rascon, Richman is solid and I dont know enough about Rascon

125 Blanton dec Gerber, Gerber over Batt in the semi's

130 Lanning pin Spencer, weak weight... I think Lanning takes it easily

135 Bradley dec Blanton, Bradley SHOULD cruise to the finals... look for a good championship match

140 Walker pin Webster, Walker wins... I would like to see Sprunger in the finals though

145 Ehr dec Meska, not quite sold on Meska yet... Maybe he can prove me wrong???

152 Smith dec Leonard... uhh???

160 Simmons dec Grogg, again... uhh???

171 Conrad dec Logan, uhh X3!!!

189 Crabtree dec Garringer, Crabtree in a close contest

215  Chalfant pin Morris, Hopefully Chalfant comes out with fire after what happend at the end of last season

285 Mitchell pin Schafer, I have no clue???                                   

My predictions:

103 Rigney dec Phenis, Rigney takes this in a close one

112 Feichter dec Moser, I'll take Feichter by 5

119 Richman maj dec Rascon, Richman is solid and I dont know enough about Rascon

125 Blanton dec Gerber, Gerber over Batt in the semi's

130 Lanning pin Spencer, weak weight... I think Lanning takes it easily

135 Bradley dec Blanton, Bradley SHOULD cruise to the finals... look for a good championship match

140 Walker pin Webster, Walker wins... I would like to see Sprunger in the finals though

145 Ehr dec Meska, not quite sold on Meska yet... Maybe he can prove me wrong???

152 Smith dec Leonard... uhh???

160 Simmons dec Grogg, again... uhh???

171 Conrad dec Logan, uhh X3!!!

189 Crabtree dec Garringer, Crabtree in a close contest

215  Chalfant pin Morris, Hopefully Chalfant comes out with fire after what happend at the end of last season

285 Mitchell pin Schafer, I have no clue???                                   

What about Kyle at 119 and blanton at 145?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.