ECIC

slideby95

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if uc kid does he it is a weak weight class

Why in the hell do you say that?? Everyone thinks union city is so bad. They are 14-2. most of there guys have only lost 3-4 times. they hav 3 that have lossed 2. and 1 that have lossed 1.

Why in the hell do you say that?? Everyone thinks union city is so bad. They are 14-2. most of there guys have only lost 3-4 times. they hav 3 that have lossed 2. and 1 that have lossed 1.

I AGREE! This is what I am tired of?.. I am tired of people bashing all these schools, wrestler?s abilities and their schedules?. Competition is Competition? Some is Better than others yes I know?. But what Many people fail to understand? is that when you have a sport as competitive as wrestling?. Success just doesn?t happen over night?. It takes years! Decades! To build a Program! Small schools have to suffer crappy comments about their schedule, because they can afford to travel or their location?. It takes several years just to change a schedule anyways?. Unless something just opens up?. Union City Coaches I am sure are doing all they can to find more ways to better their kids? as we do here at South Adams? So quit bashing? let them do work, let them take Pride in this sport we all Love. And Indiana Wrestling will all be better in the end.

I AGREE! This is what I am tired of?.. I am tired of people bashing all these schools, wrestler?s abilities and their schedules?. Competition is Competition? Some is Better than others yes I know?. But what Many people fail to understand? is that when you have a sport as competitive as wrestling?. Success just doesn?t happen over night?. It takes years! Decades! To build a Program! Small schools have to suffer crappy comments about their schedule, because they can afford to travel or their location?. It takes several years just to change a schedule anyways?. Unless something just opens up?. Union City Coaches I am sure are doing all they can to find more ways to better their kids? as we do here at South Adams? So quit bashing? let them do work, let them take Pride in this sport we all Love. And Indiana Wrestling will all be better in the end.

Thanks, starsaw!!!  It is good to see some support on this board instead of all the bashing, good luck to the South Adams Wrestling Team this year!!!

Thanks Starsaw! Union City is always getting bashed. We only won one dual meet two years ago! And we are at 14 this year already. So two years ago we was just like all the other 5 man schools. But we have improved and got more wrestlers on the team. and we are rebuilding our team every year.

some prediction of champions

103: Branson - Alex

112: Naselroad - Alex

119: Kyle - Alex

125: Blanton - Alex

130: Lanning  - Alex

135: Blanton - Alex

140: Walker - Alex

145: Blanton - Alex

152: Ehr - SA

160: Conrad - Heritage

171: Kirkland - Alex

189: Crabtree - MS

215: Chalfant - Win

285: Reyes - MS

Interesting...you wouldn't happen to be from Alexandria would you?... :o

who would get the team title?

who cares how many finalist they had..how many champions did they have? wait they didnt have 1, they kinda choked.

I don't think they choked... All of their finalist wrestled very solid guys in the finals last year... Why are you even talking about last season? The only thing that matters now is this season...

I think South Adams takes it in a close one over Alexandria!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.