Perry Meridian Triple Dual

FC118

Sorry DUM-O-GUY,  Just too hard to follow you!    

I can't find it right now, but aren't you the same one that told the Rankings  Guy that Coop should be #2 just 2 weeks ago.  

The problem is that you spout crazy information on her every week and you are right only  about 15%,  thats FAILING.

No one is challenging the HEART of any wrestler in these posts.   You as an adult chose to post lies and misinformation about what you think is happening, not in this post but others.

PMHS Coaches respect Roncalli just as much as RHS coaches respect them.   You are the only disrespectful one here.  Let the young men wrestle and we will see how it plays out.  

I am guessing that your son has found a way to make it to Roncalli.   Since you stopped supporting Warren and switched alliances to RHS.

This match has very little to do with anything.   the match that really counts is at Center Grove in about 3 months.

Best of Luck to all wrestlers, may they reach their full potential and God forbid any injuries in all of these matches.

This is the last time I'll dignify anything Demo Guy rants, i guess its true what they say about a women scorn.  Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you just ranting and raving about how "Coop" should be ranked number 1 a few weeks ago?  Why the change of heart?