RANKINGS UPDATED AS OF 12/5 at 3 A.M. Eastern

RankingsGuy

(Danville)David Haak at 152 should be looked at, undefeated with all pins at 14-0, lost to Hays at regionals last year by one point

(Danville)Tommy Hollifield 189 also undefeatedwith 13 falls and an 11-7 decision against southmont's wils i think is his name?... had over 32 wins wrestling 215 and weighing 187 last year

Just to clear a couple of things up:

Robert Boston @ 119 LN didnt get pinned by Mckinley and went 4-0 and the franklin 5 way

Jeremy Haskett @189 LN didnt get pinned by Cooper of Perry @ 215. He beat Tassef of Perry and went 4-0 and the franklin tourney

Jordan Johnson @135 LN beat Manspeaker of Penn 8-4; 4-0 at the franklin tourney

Rattay @ 145 LN beat anglemeyer of Penn; 4-0 at the franklin tourney

Just to clear a couple of things up:

Robert Boston @ 119 LN didnt get pinned by Mckinley and went 4-0 and the franklin 5 way

Jeremy Haskett @189 LN didnt get pinned by Cooper of Perry @ 215. He beat Tassef of Perry and went 4-0 and the franklin tourney

Jordan Johnson @135 LN beat Manspeaker of Penn 8-4; 4-0 at the franklin tourney

Rattay @ 145 LN beat anglemeyer of Penn; 4-0 at the franklin tourney

i went of the rosters for results so wasnt sure of the wrestlers if went up or down weight. jordan johnson looked good majored pike wrestler,franklin wrestler, also klinesmith pm which beat manspeaker 6-4. very impressed by johnson of LN

How come Richard Brown from East Central at 285 is not ranked. He beated Adam Decker who is ranked 9th from beech Grove at 285. Richard beated him 3-2 at Harrison (OH)

Perhaps it is because he beated him rather than just BEAT him.

I was told Joe Schoolcraft from martinsville isnt wrestling anymore. Hes ranked at 171 i believe.

Joe is not wrestling this year. I talked with one of the Martinsville coaches last Saturday. He sited "medical issues".

• 2 months later...

Very sorry to hear that, good luck to Joe. Do you guys have any idea what caused this?

The initial injury occurred at the New Palestine tournament in January 2010 during a match.  He tried to come back for sectionals and tore it up worse.  He missed the first three football games this season, then injured it again lifting at the end of the season.  He was only supposed to be doing light reps to build strength back into his shoulder but one of the coaches ridiculed him and pushed him to lift heavy with subsequent re-injury.

He's in physical therapy again now and is very limited in what he can do without losing sensation in his arm.  It's very frustrating.

The initial injury occurred at the New Palestine tournament in January 2010 during a match.  He tried to come back for sectionals and tore it up worse.  He missed the first three football games this season, then injured it again lifting at the end of the season.  He was only supposed to be doing light reps to build strength back into his shoulder but one of the coaches ridiculed him and pushed him to lift heavy with subsequent re-injury.

He's in physical therapy again now and is very limited in what he can do without losing sensation in his arm.  It's very frustrating.

I hope someone had a talk with that coach.

That coach sounds like an idiot.  It's a shame to ruin a kid's athletic career through stupidity. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.