North White Invite

devildog47959

NW over Pioneer 39-36

Big win for the Vikings, I dont think have beaten Pionner in quite some time. The Vikings have a young but solid team. Lots of freshman but the important thing is they have all the weight classes filled. Its hard to win duals when you start off  down a bunch before a match begins due too FF.  Congrats Vikes, Keep up the hard work!

NW over TL 42-34 Vikings finish 4-1 on the day

North White Wins the NW Invitational for the 1st time in school history! Congrats to all the wrestlers & coaches! NW wrestling is on the rise, all the long hours and hard work you have all put in the last few yrs does not go unnoticed! Nice to see a full team, hard work pays off!

Individual Champions:

Hileman 160

Inman 112

Williams 119

NW over TL, Vikings finish 4-1 on the day

North White Wins the NW Invitational for the 1st time in school history! Congrats to all the wrestlers & coaches! NW wrestling is on the rise, all the long hours and hard work you have all put in the last few yrs does not go unnoticed! Nice to see a full team, hard work pays off!

Individual Champions:

Hileman 160

Inman 112

Williams 103

Williams is the NW 119, Congrats to North White. First time beating twin lakes in a long time. Good match ups all day long, good day of solid wrestling

TL-34 v/s NW42    Team Score

Individual Matchups 

103    NW Shonk  Def.  FF TL 

112    TL Metcalf  Pin  NW Inman

119    TL Denton  Dec. 11-3  NW Williams

125    TL Tribbit  Dec.  13-7 NW R. Ball

130    NW  B.Ball Pin  TL Sigman

135    TL Haskins Pin  NW ? 

140    TL Hardesty Dec.  9-3 NW Bannon

145    NW C. Hileman pin TL Thomas

152    NW ?  pin  TL Applegate 

160    NW T.Hileman pin TL Wade 

171    TL Winkle Pin NW ?

189  TL K. Winkle Pin NW Rodgers

215    TL Schulthesis  Pin NW ?

285    NW ? Pin  TL Ball 

Think this is right sorry about not getting all the names. 

Denton and Tribitt bumped up a weight class

fun duel to watch  Devildog  sorry you missed it.

Individual Matchups   

112    TL Metcalf   Pin   NW Inman

130    NW  B.Ball Pin   TL Sigman

189   TL K. Winkle Pin NW Rodgers

285    NW ? Pin  TL Ball 

fun duel to watch   Devildog  sorry you missed it.

So Denton is the usual 112 and Tribbit the 119 for TL? If i read that correctly they bumped up & won very big matches! I believe that Inman & Williams  both went 4-1 on the day and were the Invite champs at there weight, how did Denton & Tribbit do over all on the day?

Who were the individual invite champs for TL?

Sounds like there was some very good duals today, wish I could have been there! Cant wait to finally return and watch this 6 way next yr in person!

So Denton is the usual 112 and Tribbit the 119 for TL? If i read that correctly they bumped up & won very big matches! I believe that Inman & Williams  both went 4-1 on the day and were the Invite champs at there weight, how did Denton & Tribbit do over all on the day?

Who were the individual invite champs for TL?

Sounds like there was some very good duals today, wish I could have been there! Cant wait to finally return and watch this 6 way next yr in person!

Results page .  Don't know how they figured the individual invite champs . prob. cause they stayed at same weight class all day. also don't know how they figured overall team champion . ya  NW beat TL but both had 1 loss for the day shouldn't  there be some criteria to figure into the decision instead of we both had one loss and we won so that's it  ?

Results page .  Don't know how they figured the individual invite champs . prob. cause they stayed at same weight class all day. also don't know how they figured overall team champion . ya  NW beat TL but both had 1 loss for the day shouldn't  there be some criteria to figure into the decision instead of we both had one loss and we won so that's it  ?

I believe the individual was wrestler with best record at weight class, if multiple wrestlers had same record, then came down to head-head

Team was the same, NW went 4-1 NN  lost twice, If TL went 4-1 as well, then NW wins due to head to head

Individual Matchups   

112    TL Metcalf   Pin   NW Inman

130    NW  B.Ball Pin   TL Sigman

189   TL K. Winkle Pin NW Rodgers

285    NW ? Pin  TL Ball 

fun duel to watch   Devildog  sorry you missed it.

Correction- NW-Wiley over Haskins(pin)

Winkle 171 pin over Emrich

TL 215 pin over McBurnett

NW-HWT Begley over Ball(pin)

It was an intense meet, def a good one to watch!

I believe the individual was wrestler with best record at weight class, if multiple wrestlers had same record, then came down to head-head

Team was the same, NW went 4-1 NN  lost twice, If TL went 4-1 as well, then NW wins due to head to head

There were co-champs at 112 and 119 because Inman and Williams from north white were both 4-0 going into the twin lakes duel. Since Denton and the other kid didn't stay at one weight all day but since they beat the wrestlers they then take over as champs since Williams and Inman beat everyone else. I took it as that way.

North White lost to North Newton but beat everyone else,

Twin lakes beat everyone but lost to North White,

North Newton beat north white but lost to renn and twin lakes

Both teams who north white beat. Therefor North White would be the overall Champion coming down to criteria.

There was some talk about adding up all the team score points and that would determine the winner but I don't think that it came down to that. It was a good day of wrestling, very competitive.

There were co-champs at 112 and 119 because Inman and Williams from north white were both 4-0 going into the twin lakes duel. Since Denton and the other kid didn't stay at one weight all day but since they beat the wrestlers they then take over as champs since Williams and Inman beat everyone else. I took it as that way.

North White lost to North Newton but beat everyone else,

Twin lakes beat everyone but lost to North White,

North Newton beat north white but lost to renn and twin lakes

Both teams who north white beat. Therefor North White would be the overall Champion coming down to criteria.

There was some talk about adding up all the team score points and that would determine the winner but I don't think that it came down to that. It was a good day of wrestling, very competitive.

good enough explanation for me .  thanks for the corrections

What were the results for pioneer?

Went 3-2

Lost to Nw by 3 and twin lakes by 12, Forfeited 3 weights-2 kids not at weight and 1 had a saturday school,also 171 pounder got hurt which would of made the nw match 33 nw, p 42

Had six indv champs, should of had 7 our 215 went 4-1

hw

Thats scary come indv. tournament time!

Sorry the match up b/w wagoner and bannon didnt happen, missed weight by a pound, and the dorris/hileman match up was won by pin in the 2, which was expected other than devildog's opinion HA

Sorry the match up b/w wagoner and bannon didnt happen, missed weight by a pound, and the dorris/hileman match up was won by pin in the 2, which was expected other than devildog's opinion HA

Dorris & Hileman will face off again this season, I heard it was a pretty close match and Collin got caught, in wrestling that happens sometimes no matter how good you are.

Next time they face off expect a very close match, if dorris wins again good on him hes a senior collin a sophomore, but dont be surprised if you see C. Hileman's hand raised at the end of the match!

Dorris & Hileman will face off again this season, I heard it was a pretty close match and Collin got caught, in wrestling that happens sometimes no matter how good you are.

Next time they face off expect a very close match, if dorris wins again good on him hes a senior collin a sophomore, but dont be surprised if you see C. Hileman's hand raised at the end of the match!

If getting caught these days means putting in a half when a kid is flat on their stomach, then yes "I" caught him, he also abt lost to the North Newton freshman I stuck in the first, anyways cant wait for a rematch against the conference foe ;)

What you guys think the best match of the day was?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.