2 Jordan Johnson- Lawrence North 12

3 Patrick Parham- Carmel 12

4 Colin Campbell- Lebanon 10

5 Nick Bova- Perry Meridian 10

6 Cody House- Connersville 11

7 Eli Moore- Fountain Central 11

8 Luke Decker- New Castle 9

9 Dustin Mayhugh-Greenfield Central

Neil Molloy from Danville is rankede 4th, undefeated, and has beaten Parham once and Campbell twice this year. I saw the finals Saturday at Sagamore Conference and Molloy handled and frustrated Campbell easily.

Thank you for all your hard work and time put into this post for the rest of us to play armchair quarterback with!!

i believe HSE's Janney beat levi kinney Cath in there duel but lost to melby Westfield ?

Janney did beat Cathedral's Kenney at North Central, but did not wrestle Melby there as he was out with shoulder injury.  Janney did loose to Melby at the Hamilton County Tournament in the Finals 5-2

ya well here enlies the problem kinney beat naughton who beat white and thigpen  so its kinda a problem to rank all these guys accordingly so i will leave it as is and if janney wrestles well these next two weekends he will move up into the rankings

Like i said White is not that strong. "over rated"  he will have to wrestle his bumb off this weekend to even make it to New Castle Semi-state.  if he gets there no way will he win it.  can get upset in sectionals and plan on winning semi-state.  i know every one has a bad or off day now and then, but that is what makes champions. coming through even on your bad days.  i bet he didn't get to sink the legs and run the weak half.  good luck this week to all the teams left in and all the wrestlers sat.

Like i said White is not that strong. "over rated"  he will have to wrestle his bumb off this weekend to even make it to New Castle Semi-state.  if he gets there no way will he win it.  can get upset in sectionals and plan on winning semi-state.  i know every one has a bad or off day now and then, but that is what makes champions. coming through even on your bad days.  i bet he didn't get to sink the legs and run the weak half.  good luck this week to all the teams left in and all the wrestlers sat.

White will win, his regional match.   189 is down in this semi state alot from the last two years!!

White will win, his regional match.   

I think you may be as right on this one as you have been all year on most of your predictions and other comments.  I don't think he gets past his first opponent at regionals, that's my opinion.  Might make it to Semi state,  but he doesn't win this regional.

There are a lot of teams that have peaked at the wrong time.  WC is one of those teams, as well as Center Grove.  On the other hand Ben Davis, Franklin  and Pm are getting the most out of there teams at the present moment.

I think you may be as right on this one as you have been all year on most of your predictions and other comments.   I don't think he gets past his first opponent at regionals, that's my opinion.   Might make it to Semi state,  but he doesn't win this regional.

There are a lot of teams that have peaked at the wrong time.   WC is one of those teams, as well as Center Grove.   On the other hand Ben Davis, Franklin  and Pm are getting the most out of there teams at the present moment.

HaHa the only think I have predicted is Sliga to win 189 and Perry to win Team State lets see whos wrong!! You really put BD and Franklin in the same sentence as PM? You  must be lost!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.