New Castle Semi-State Rankings Final

zachpierson

I cant wait to see what is said after semi-state.  no way in HEL>>>>  is B. White winning at 140.  he will be lucky to make it out of this weekend. good wrestlers have figured him out, don't let him get the legs in and crank and he is very predictable.  he will not make it out of semi-state if he even makes it there.  Rattey and Keiffer are tuff but are they tuff enough? 140 is loaded this year alot of good wrestlers at that weight. other then Keiffer from RC. Rattey. winning it my dark horse is Rose from NC placing and handing someone an upset.  if it is an upset.  all those guys are wrestling well at that weight.  who knows.   not me or i would buy lottery tickets.

Davenport BD will be in that mix also

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idk his losses but that big of a win should say something about him as wrestler that is wasnt a fluke 2-0 is a very solid win

even a blind hog finds a nut ever once in a while.  sorry jst the facts.  8 loses at this level prob. wont get you very far.

From 119 to 160 it is set for some major upsets.  if the team regional was not held during the indev. state tourney give the boys time to recover and get healthy from the battles the were jest in, it has the makings for a really good semi-state one of the best in a long time.  a lot of talent  is going to be there this Saturday.  good luck to all the wrestlers still standing.

From 119 to 160 it is set for some major upsets.  if the team regional was not held during the indev. state tourney give the boys time to recover and get healthy from the battles the were jest in, it has the makings for a really good semi-state one of the best in a long time.  a lot of talent  is going to be there this Saturday.  good luck to all the wrestlers still standing.

O come on.  who dinged me on this you have to agree or you wouldn't dinged me.  i don't mean kids to win it all i mean kids to place and pull off an upset like 3rd or 4th place regional finishers.  those weights are stacked with a lot of talent, you must agree. 

New castle SS rankings

1 Cody Phillips- Union County 11

2 Mason Todd Pendleton Heights 11

3 Cody LeCount- Perry Meridian 9

4 Tom Gettinger- Connersville 10

5 Dominique Price- Indpls Tech 12

6 Mitch Snyder-  Hamilton Southeastern 10

7 Alex Sparks- Lawrence North 10

8 Josh King- Roncalli 10

I'm very surprised that Lecount is picked over Price and Gettinger is picked over Snyder. I think 3 and 4 should swith places with 5 and 6.

I'm very surprised that Lecount is picked over Price and Gettinger is picked over Snyder. I think 3 and 4 should swith places with 5 and 6.

snyder beat sparks at team regionals so dont put out snyder he could upset gettinger in the ticket round

I think 189 Fletcher-Centerville 12 has a good shot at making it to state this year as long as he wrestles his match and keeps his head in it for all 6 min hell have a good chance. but to all the seniors out there good luck and leave it all out on the mat. wish i could be there this year but duty calls.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.