New Castle Semi-State Rankings Final

zachpierson

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you doin with Decker from New Castle? Not only have I seen him in 4 different weight classes, but he is over ranked, bottom line. Why don't you follow the RankingsGuy? I don't get hardly any of these. You have people ranked lower on here than they are officially ranked in the state? Come on now.

What are you doin with Decker from New Castle? Not only have I seen him in 4 different weight classes, but he is over ranked, bottom line. Why don't you follow the RankingsGuy? I don't get hardly any of these. You have people ranked lower on here than they are officially ranked in the state? Come on now.

i will gladly let u take over for me. It's just a copy and paste away my friend

Really? You've got your panties in a bunch over an educated guesstimate.  Come On Now!

After the ranking of the first couple of kids, these Semi-State Rankings are almost impossible to predict.  What they do is get some nice dialog going as to who to look out for.  Your comment does nothing but bash the man handling the rankings (who does a nice job) and a young wrestler, and thus simply a waste of precious computer space.

The next time you post, you should possibly add some insightful information as to the wrestler you think should be ranked higher.  Maybe then Zach will take your comment into account. 

Really? You've got your panties in a bunch over an educated guesstimate.  Come On Now!

After the ranking of the first couple of kids, these Semi-State Rankings are almost impossible to predict.  What they do is get some nice dialog going as to who to look out for.  Your comment does nothing but bash the man handling the rankings (who does a nice job) and a young wrestler, and thus simply a waste of precious computer space.

The next time you post, you should possibly add some insightful information as to the wrestler you think should be ranked higher.  Maybe then Zach will take your comment into account. 

You mean "use common sense"? lol ;)

1 Justin Kieffer- Roncalli 12

2 Nick Roberts- Beech Grove 12

3Luke Decker- New Castle 9

4 Tyler Gadient- Nobelsville 12

5 John Tatom- Hamilton Southeastern 10 ... ? i dont see how he is to get 5th, when i beat this kid last saturday ? at the LC DUALS

6 Danny Fagan- Perry Meridian 10

Tatom was going 145 at that time.  I don't know who you beat but I don't think it was him.

He went undefeated at 135 last weekend.  Beating the ranked 135 pounder from Cathedrial.

So y even have me do this if I should just go by what that rankings guy says?? I would think that another opinion would be appreciated and what are u referring to anyway kieffer-McKinley? 

No weight in particular, just in general. I was confused through your system. I thought the way to do it was to basically rank all the kids that aren't ranked on the official state rankings, but underneath these ranked wrestlers. Doesn't what I'm saying make a little sense? If you are ranked in the state and the random isn't shouldn't you then, in turn, be above them?

no mccloskey at 135, no even top 8? no love for the western boone kids! ha

135 is stacked right now with another ranked wrestler dropping down. Top 4 are all ranked and I also heard Levi Rose from New Castle is coming down to 135 for this weekend. Those that aren't ranked anywhere gotta stay hungry and consistent.

Hey I just have a quick question about 215 and 145. Justin Sanders from Pike went to semi state last year and only has 3 losses this year and he isn't in the rankings. why is that? He has wrestled Logan Cooper a few times and each time they are pretty evenly matched cooper just has some experience over him and wins usually 3-1 or 3-2. I was just trying to figure out how Justin isn't ranked after making it to semi state last year. Also why is Tiandre Edwards ranked high that Kameron James at 145 when last year Kameron pinned him easily. Good Job on rankings though.

Hey I just have a quick question about 215 and 145. Justin Sanders from Pike went to semi state last year and only has 3 losses this year and he isn't in the rankings. why is that? He has wrestled Logan Cooper a few times and each time they are pretty evenly matched cooper just has some experience over him and wins usually 3-1 or 3-2. I was just trying to figure out how Justin isn't ranked after making it to semi state last year. Also why is Tiandre Edwards ranked high that Kameron James at 145 when last year Kameron pinned him easily. Good Job on rankings though.

i really tried to get him in there i just couldn't find a place for him i mean if it really means that much he could be 10th and kameron i am basing that off of how well Edwards looks this year

john tatum pinned gadient today at the hoosier crossroad confernce tourney! tatum looked good

Tatum Was down 11-2 when he caught Gadient. Not sure if that qualifies as looking good, but congrats to him he did pull it out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.