War on the walbash champ?

ontherise219

Only know some of the champs.

103- Danny Hamm (Prarie Heights)                    Beat Overby by 3 or 4

119- Kyle Ayersman (Lake Central)               

125- Joey Resch (Jennings County)

130- Travis Barrquillo (Praire Heights)              Montgomery(JC) defeated Neilson (SB Riley)

135- Jordan Gast (Jennings Co.)

140- Bradley Wartman (Lake Central)

160- Justin Baldwin (Jennings County)

171- Brock Wathen (Jennings County)

189- Daniel Campbell (WL Harrison)

215- Gallegos

285- Lake Central kid, sorry dont remember the name                  Won by DQ over Collett

Jennings County won as a team. Fairly certain Fairfield was 2nd and Lake Central 3rd.

103- Danny Hamm (Prarie Heights)                     Beat Overby by 3 or 4

130- Travis Barrquillo (Praire Heights)              Montgomery(JC) defeated Neilson (SB Riley)

215- Gallegos

285- Lake Central kid, sorry dont remember the name                   Won by DQ over Collett

Jennings County won as a team. Fairly certain Fairfield was 2nd and Lake Central 3rd.

Hamm wrestled 112 all weekend Overby went up to 112. Neilson was at 152 all weekend so if that happened it was at 152 not 130.ann Grubb was the 215 Champ!!!

Bass had a tweek in his shoulder and is resting it fully before he goes back to full competition.  They want to make sure he is totally healed so he doesnt continue to have a nagging pain.  Nothing serious just being cautious, probably more for football than anything...lol He will be back in action very soon.

103- Danny Hamm (Prarie Heights)                     Beat Overby by 3 or 4

215- Gallegos

285- Lake Central kid, sorry dont remember the name                   Won by DQ over Collett

Montgomery never faced Neilsen (SB Riley), Neilsen wrestled 152 the whole weekend.

@NoGutsNoGlory

I didn't wrestle at war on wabash, our team wrestled at turkey duals at elk central, maybe grubb from Prarie heights was the champ at 215

My bad, i knew that just put in the wrong name for some reason. It was Grubb. Also, my fault on Neilson, i was told by someone that Montgomery beat him. I wasn't there until the 3rd round so i was taking someone elses word for it. Wartman deserved OW he is an absolute monster. That kid has to be the biggest 140 i've ever seen. Also, Ryan Ntende from Goshen was impressive in the 3 or 4 matches he wrestled.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.