Best Poster on IndianaMat

Y2CJ41

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is classic I must say,  I love this sport and my opinion only matters to me but I'm not scared to share it.  Isn't that what this board is about.  Indiana wrestling is reallly starting to produce some of the best wrestling in the country and I'm really proud to be apart of it.  I may not have the best english or punctuation but who needs that when you hang iron and call your office outside  in the air were  birds fly.  Proud to be a Union IronWorker and part of thisw great wrestling community!!!!

I?d just like to take a moment and congratulate the best poster on this here forum. Job well done, you?re a special person and you deserve all the adulations?

I come home every evening in hopes of reading your latest additions. Keep up the great posts! ;D

Well, I've been away from the board for several weeks!  I come back to find out I'm leading some poll.  I didn't realize I was so notorious.  I almost felt good about it until I realized the poll was stacked with a single-class supporter (that would be me) against two high profile multi-class adherents.  Thus, the class support got diluted and I'm winning some watered down whatever...  (There's a lesson in here somewhere.)  :P

Here's an idea for a new poll.  Let's remember the all-stars from the old board in years gone by - robnewerk, Mr. HappyPantz, and too many others to recall at the moment.

Well, I've been away from the board for several weeks!  I come back to find out I'm leading some poll.  I didn't realize I was so notorious.  I almost felt good about it until I realized the poll was stacked with a single-class supporter (that would be me) against two high profile multi-class adherents.  Thus, the class support got diluted and I'm winning some watered down whatever...   (There's a lesson in here somewhere.)   :P

Here's an idea for a new poll.  Let's remember the all-stars from the old board in years gone by - robnewerk, Mr. HappyPantz, and too many others to recall at the moment.

Your the man gstemv81, lol

I?d just like to take a moment and congratulate the best poster on this here forum. Job well done, you?re a special person and you deserve all the adulations?

I come home every evening in hopes of reading your latest additions. Keep up the great posts! ;D

Thank you.......lol!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.