Best Poster on IndianaMat

Y2CJ41

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...this poll is so funny!! Y2 you make me laugh dude.  I am wondering if because you guys are so vocal and opinionated, that this isnt a vote for me as much as a lack of choices...lmao I would venture to say I am not very smart, dont really bring alot of facts to many conversations and have probably just had less chances to make people mad.  I say vote for PEDRO!!!!

OMG that is so funny, so everyone sees there name on this poll!! what program did you use to be able to do that, pretty cool and very very funny.  But are people voting for themselves or really not liking the two of you that much;) you crack me up...that was a nice comic relief from all the intense conversation that has been going on here for the last month or so.  Kudos, but i still want to see the program you used.

Good to see you keep bringing this classic one out every so many years Joe.  Way to feed some egos.  We do have a few guys on here like AJ, decbell, Drooke, Dingo Brigade (where's he been) etc.... that do deserve some credit for their continued research, articles and other additions to the board.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.