Chad & Doug Welch Sign with Purdue

MatChick76

I want to offer my congratulations as well.  These two kids have been class acts all four years.  Good luck on a great season and it would it would be fantastic to see them both end their high school careers as state champions.  This is proof that good things really do happen to good people.  Also, congratulations to their mom and dad for raisng two outstanding young men!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Lapadat

Head Wrestling Coach

Evansville Central High School 

I want to offer my congratulations as well.  These two kids have been class acts all four years.  Good luck on a great season and it would it would be fantastic to see them both end their high school careers as state champions.  This is proof that good things really do happen to good people.  Also, congratulations to their mom and dad for raisng two outstanding young men!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Lapadat

Head Wrestling Coach

Evansville Central High School 

Great to hear such positive comments from a competing team's coach.  Well done, Coach Lapadat!

And I agree that they are kids of unusually solid character.  Purdue made a great choice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.