Cam Brady - Eastern Michigan Runner Up

Boot

Cam is looking like a beast, defeated 2 D1 wrestlers to place second.

From http://www.manchester.edu/Athletics/wrestling/

First year wrestler Cam Brady finished second overall at 149 pounds in the Freshman/Sophomore open division. Brady started out with an 11-3 win over Cody Washington of Lindsey Wilson, then went on to defeat Corey Dunchan of Lindenwood 6-1 to reach the quarterfinals. There he defeated Collin Seerip of the University of Michigan 5-2 and defeated his second Division I opponent of the day, Ryan Watts of Michigan State 5-1 before falling to Jacob Salazar of Michigan by pin in the championship match. Chandler Pogue finished sixth at 157 pounds, while Drew Graber finished 2-2 on the day.

Manchester will host their annual Black and Gold Scrimmage on Tuesday and return to action Saturday at Michigan State.

Cameron is one of the hardest workers that you will ever be around.  I am happy to see all of his hard work  paying off beyond high school.  Cam congrats on the showing and keep after it and only GREAT things will come. 

Make sure that Monix is putting in his time also.  Lowell is very well represented on the Manchester team by two fine young men.

2 of the many kids that I really enjoyed coaching in my time at Lowell.

Trent R. Staggs

Martinsville High School

Head Wrestling Coach

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.