Merrillville Semi-State Rankings FINAL

ontherise219

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It hardly seems fair that Gettings would get knocked out of the sectionals after wrestling 95% of the varsity matches at 112lbs. , and he's done a pretty good job of it . Does anyone know how many wrestle offs the two have had ?

Gettig, just got hurt at the N.I.C. Super Dual this past weekend. Now we'll see how everything plays out.

Idk why i keep getting takin off the rankings i would beat most of those guys who are on there if  i got the chance to face them >:(

I wish you the best buddy. But the strength of schedule really does hurt. Griffin had a awesome weekend beating 2 tough kids. To bump you off. They are only rankings I definitely think you are going to win your sectional and probably the regionL too. I hope that you do make it through the semi state and become Gavits first SQ since 1999.

These guys should be on the list

125- Rehn  WC, he will win the TL sectional excited to see him and Hicks from Seeger go at it at Logan Regional

135- Holloway CAS, he will win the TL sectional cant wait to see him and Alderman from Delphi lock up at Regional

145- Dorris PIO, He  will win the TL sectional, excited to see him and Hodge from Harrison meet up at Regional

140  - Wagoner PIO  is on the list  he will win the TL sectional should be a good match against Adrian Brown from Jeff at Regional

I will update the rankings tuesday After i see some of the sectional brackets

Why did Carl McLeod (you listed as McCloud) South Bend Riley come off Merrivlle Semi-State Rankings at 160lbs?  He has not loss any matches since Al Smith(ALSM) (5-2) where he finish 5th.  He went undefeated at The Plymouth,  Charger and CMA Invitationals and NIC Super Duals this year.  He was a Semi-State Qualifier last year.  He is 28 - 5 this year with key losses to Quiroz(ALSM) and Taylor(ALSM).  He has key wins aganist Johnson(ALSM) and Stewart(ALSM).  Lost 2 at War on Wabash(6-2) and other loss to Clay's Amberg early in season.

I have beaten Stewart twice, at ALSM and CMA.  Why no semi-state ranking? ::) ::)

These guys should be on the list

125- Rehn  WC, he will win the TL sectional excited to see him and Hicks from Seeger go at it at Logan Regional

135- Holloway CAS, he will win the TL sectional cant wait to see him and Alderman from Delphi lock up at Regional

145- Dorris PIO, He  will win the TL sectional, excited to see him and Hodge from Harrison meet up at Regional

140   - Wagoner PIO  is on the list  he will win the TL sectional should be a good match against Adrian Brown from Jeff at Regional

Devildog you are my new friend, im glad you finally have faith in me-owen

Devildog you are my new friend, im glad you finally have faith in me-owen

After the MWC meet, Im a MWC FAN! I want as many MWC guys to make the trip to state as possible. We get no respect, I have a bet with the Rankingsguy he said the MWC will get NO SQ, I said hes crazy I know we will have at least 1! Possibly 4-5 (u,Wag, Holl, Hileman, Rehn) When I win I get a Snow Cone so kick some A-$-$

After the MWC meet, Im a MWC FAN! I want as many MWC guys to make the trip to state as possible. We get no respect, I have a bet with the Rankingsguy he said the MWC will get NO SQ, I said hes crazy I know we will have at least 1! Possibly 4-5 (u,Wag, Holl, Hileman, Rehn) When I win I get a Snow Cone so kick some A-$-$

If Rehn qualifies I will buy you a shaved ice at every state finals until the day I die.

Carl McLoud:  I agree with you.  Since you beat Stewart from LaPorte twice you should be ranked

at the Merrillville Sem-state.  I noticed you were teched by Taylor of Lawrence Central

so I'm pretty sure he'll be down at Conseco.

Carl McLoud:   I agree with you.  Since you beat Stewart from LaPorte twice you should be ranked

at the Merrillville Sem-state.  I noticed you were teched by Taylor of Lawrence Central

so I'm pretty sure he'll be down at Conseco.

Thanks for confirming my thoughts and I think Taylor will be there also.  That's why I will be in the hot box everyday working my butt off so that doesn't happen again.  I took two on that weekend, Q from Ches got me also.  I have changed some things since then.  Good Luck to all!!!!!!!!  8) 8)

P.S. I got in on the Final State Rankings at my weight. (spelled: McLeod)

What weight is Rehn? i think twin lakes sectional could have a good run at semi state but they will have to be regional champs in some of those weights like 140 wagner is having a good year but Brown Tsirtsis and Wartman could all be medalists just Hileman@160 Quiroz, McCloud, Dale, shurg and Stewart are all studs too it should be good the rankings will be updated tonight i was out of town all week i will also add 2 more spots to the rankings pm me any one who you think should be in thanks for the support

Rankings Guy updated the state 125 rankings - "125 has been updated to reflect previously #10 collin slagle-griffith being withdrawn from the state series"

I did the rankings a couple days ago. I have also heard will not be in tomorrow but it doesn't change the fact he us one if the best 125  at the semi state. These are my final ranking so if he out I will just cross him off the list. But if he is out that really opens the door for alot of other 125's

I did the rankings a couple days ago. I have also heard will not be in tomorrow but it doesn't change the fact he us one if the best 125  at the semi state. These are my final ranking so if he out I will just cross him off the list. But if he is out that really opens the door for alot of other 125's

What happened to him?? Is it disciplinary reasons, illness or injury??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.