Merrillville Semi-State Rankings FINAL

ontherise219

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marciano got lucky last year and barely beat Sarah at Semi State , this year if they meet Kayla will win this match , she's a much better wrestler than Marciano or Sarah .

LOL! If she is a much better wrestler WHY DID SHE LOOSE? Oh yeah luck. Don't be ridiculous. He won because he was the better wrestler that day. And yes I was on location and saw the match. Marciano beat her so until they meet again, well enough said. ?Got lucky? is hilarious though. No disrespect intended, but  realistically at 112# I don't think she gets out of Mville this year.

LOL! If she is a much better wrestler WHY DID SHE LOOSE? Oh yeah luck. Don't be ridiculous. He won because he was the better wrestler that day. And yes I was on location and saw the match. Marciano beat her so until they meet again, well enough said. ?Got lucky? is hilarious though. No disrespect intended, but  realistically at 112# I don't think she gets out of Mville this year.

Sarah at this point probably won't even be at the Merrillville Semi. , but my money if they meet would be Miracle over Marciano , with out a doubt a better over all wrestler .

It was in early December but Dozier is getting better & better each day. He will be one to watch during tourny time!

The sad part is you may have to be the Mishawaka Sectional Champ to have a chance of getting through the Regional with Harvey, Howe and Hall all coming from plymouth sectional.  SB Clay Shakir Carr soph is 6 foot 5" 250 pounds 21-4 with losses to Harvey and Hall, he did beat Dozier 9-4 and he is a first year wrestler and is getting better and better each day also.  Just thought I would support my guy.

The sad part is you may have to be the Mishawaka Sectional Champ to have a chance of getting through the Regional with Harvey, Howe and Hall all coming from plymouth sectional.  SB Clay Shakir Carr soph is 6 foot 5" 250 pounds 21-4 with losses to Harvey and Hall, he did beat Dozier 9-4 and he is a first year wrestler and is getting better and better each day also.  Just thought I would support my guy.

The Wawasee heavy is no slouch...lost 6-2 vs. Harvey earlier this year.

He wrestled against Memorial, the results scewed up (theymessed up my name too). But The Rochester Regional at 171 could go to anyone: Benham, Coddens, Erba, Anderson, Stevens, Grant, Miller, Alwine (if he goes at that weight for sectionals) all have a legit shot at the regional title

He wrestled against Memorial, the results scewed up (theymessed up my name too). But The Rochester Regional at 171 could go to anyone: Benham, Coddens, Erba, Anderson, Stevens, Grant, Miller, Alwine (if he goes at that weight for sectionals) all have a legit shot at the regional title

alwine will be at 160

I have seen Sara H and Miracle wrestle (probably mis-pronounced both names but you all get who I  am talking about).  Boys should be afraid as these young women mean business.  I hope to see both of these young women at semi-state if not Conseco.  Both "girls" have great coaches and are a treat to watch.  Sarah H is a technique guru and quite frankly out techniques Miracle...however, Miracle has blunt strength along with some technique (just my opinion).  Semi-State will be more interesting watching both young ladies more than ever before.

And the young wrestler who squeeked by Sarah at Semi-State last year was lucky.  Just my opinion. 

Thanks Gallegos, I have just seen him bumping around 160-171 so I didnt know. Is he going 171 this wkd?   and honestly I think Sarah is much better than Kayla, CMA doesnt exactly have a schedule that lights anyone of fire...

Last time I looked Sarah wasn't even wrestling varsity , or is it something I haven't heard yet ?

she wont be in the lineup unless she wins a wrestle off.  

It hardly seems fair that Gettings would get knocked out of the sectionals after wrestling 95% of the varsity matches at 112lbs. , and he's done a pretty good job of it . Does anyone know how many wrestle offs the two have had ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.