T.E.C.

bb official

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TEC needs to get creative. I'm talking about some entertainment during the breaks. Instead of the children wrestling on the mat and jumping on the lounging wrestlers, I'd like to see some real entertainment. Perhaps WC could contact their color guard? Or maybe a "get to know your local basketball team"? I'm always a fan of an exhibition match between two former wrestlers of the TEC, but by saying that, I can not nor am willing to wrestle in said exhibition. I've got something horribly wrong with where my femur connects to my hip on the right side. As I walked to work this morning, I literally had to drag my right leg. I'm sure that was an interesting site, as the snow provided an eventual penguin-style belly slide with youngsters offering to push.

Anyway, we still have over a month to organize this. Other thoughts are surely welcomed, and encouraged.

"You gave us the wrong amount of near-fall points! You just counted to 4, we should get 3 points!" 

• 3 weeks later...

Cody Handley will win the TEC this year. I have seen Handley wrestle this year and from what i have seen he looks pretty good. I was at the classic and handley was beating nick roberts of beech grove 4-2 until he got caught in a headlock.

I think union county will be the toughest team but centerville will have a lot of potential and could give some people a run for their money.  Is jerrod findley going to wrestle at union county sense he got thrown out of regionals last year

Jerad did not wrestle this year. He still goes to Union County, but is not on the wrestling team. It didn't have anything to do with the tantrum he threw at regionals.

103 Cent win by fft

112 Cent win by fft

119 UCo win by pin Phillips

125 UCo win by pin Stansberry

130 UCo win by mdec 8-0 Fuller

135 UCo win by dec 8-2 Frasur

140 Cent win by fft

145 UCo win by pin Edwards

152 UCo win by fft Krom

160 UCo win by fft Gesell

171 UCo win by pin Berger

189 Cent win by pin

215 Cent win by dec 12-7

Hvy UCo win by pin Ramsey

This is who I am saying are in the finals now that everyone has seen where everyone is going

103 lincoln vs union city

112 union county vs winchester

119 union county vs winchester

125 centerville vs hagerstown

130 northeastern vs union city

135 hagerstown vs lincoln

140 lincoln vs winchester

145 union city vs centerville

152 union county vs winchester

160 winchester vs centerville

171 northeastern vs winchester

189 centerville vs (pretty open)

215 centerville vs winchester

285 hagerstown vs union city

Wrestler11,

looking at your finals predictions do you believe Taresh is dropping to 125.  Because Union County pinned Centerville's 125 so i would give him the nod over Centerville's 125.  And Taresh beat Union city's 130.  And alot of these finals w ill depend on the the seeding meeting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.