Dave Herman and Matt Jaggers

cadet130

These two very successful former Indiana wrestlers will both be competing in the Legends of Fighting Championships this Friday night at the 8 Seconds Saloon. This bar is located in Indianapolis. The doors open at 6pm and fighting is scheduled to start at 8pm. It should be a great night of fights. If I've never met you and you are going to be there, come introduce yourself. I will be in Herman's corner and wearing one of the official Dave "PeeWee" Herman t-shirts!

http://americanmayhem.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=29&zenid=17bf3722af2d807da7379b62dfa2637a

I read this result about Matt.....but didn't see anything about PeeWee...what happened?

From CageCraze.com....

Matt Jaggers vs. Mark Neville

Neville comes out the aggressor landing first, Jaggers lands a hard body shot.  Jaggers misses a head kick and slips and Neville rushes him and lands a knee.  Jaggers lands a hard jab and shoots a double leg takedown and slams Neville to the mat.  Neville works elbows from inside the guard while Jaggers postures up and lands some hard punches along with some elbows that stun Neville.  Jaggers passes the guard and takes the back of Neville and lands heavy shots from the position that coax referee Dave Stone to step in and end the bout.  Matt Jaggers is awarded the victory by TKO referee stoppage at 2:56 in round 1.