RANKINGS For 2010-2011 Season!

RankingsGuy

Hi everyone, it's getting closer to wrestling season and I am getting excited for another great year.  I just wanted to let everyone know what the tentative rankings schedule will look like.  The preliminary preseason rankings will be posted in the week leading up to the first week of practice.  The wrestlers will be placed in LAST YEAR'S WEIGHT CLASSES.  I understand that high school kids grow and these will most likely not be the weights they will wrestle during this upcoming season... This is where your help is needed!  I'm beginning to assemble the rankings with projected 2010-2011 season weight classes and can use all the help I can get in finding out who will be where!  If you know the projected weight class of anyone that has placed at state, qualified for state, or been in the ticket round at semi state, please either post that information in this thread or email me at rankingsguy@hotmail.com  The sooner I can get all the projected weights for all of these kids, the sooner we can get to an accurate individual rankings for 2010-2011.  I'm hoping to have it up by the end of the 1st week of practice, and can use YOUR HELP to make that a reality!  Thanks again for the support..

-RG

• 2 weeks later...

cBARNETT 

Did you retire from reffing?  I noticed that you were having a hard time getting down on all 4's

to check for a pin last year.  Just thought age finally caught up with you.  lol

cBARNETT 

Did you retire from reffing?   I noticed that you were having a hard time getting down on all 4's

to check for a pin last year.  Just thought age finally caught up with you.  lol

Chuck retire?  Never!!  He'll be reffing when he's 90.  The wheel chair and oxygen tank might get in the way some, but he'll never retire.

• 1 month later...

cBARNETT 

Did you retire from reffing?   I noticed that you were having a hard time getting down on all 4's

8)  Hey Chuckie!  Why is this DuneFan guy teasing you?  I heard he has a gut so large that he buys his shirts at the tent store...lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.