Satellite weigh in sites for Huntington Border War tourament

HN Vikes

2 sites in Michigan- 10am to noon

Michigan Xtreme hosting 2 satellite weigh-ins: Michigan Xtreme Grand Rapids is 3494 Plainfield, Grand Rapids MI 49525

and Michigan Xtreme Kalamazoo is 6387 Technology Avenue, Kalamazoo, 49009.

South east Indiana- East Central High School - 9am-1pm

Directions to East Central High School is I-74 to exit 164, south on State Route 1 about 1/4 mile, then right on Schuman 1/2 mile, High School is on the right, take first entrance and proceed past middle school back to entrance #17.

Huntington-

Saturday yet to be determined

Sunday 6am - 8am.

Anybody wanting to host please contact me at 260-519-2330 or peckert@hccsc.k12.in.us

Last year we had over 300 wrestlers I would expect the same. This would be a great tune up tourn for the Super 32.

We will get the kids as many matches as possible. If there are 2 kids in a bracket we will ask if we can move them up a weight or for example take those two wrestlers and do a best of 3 or even 5 matches so they can get mat time. We always try to do our best to get the kids as many matches as possible.

Also we have Michigan kids preregistered and I have been contacted by a family in Missouri. We have always had kids from Illinois and Ohio.

Last year we had over 300 wrestlers I would expect the same. This would be a great tune up tourn for the Super 32.

We will get the kids as many matches as possible. If there are 2 kids in a bracket we will ask if we can move them up a weight or for example take those two wrestlers and do a best of 3 or even 5 matches so they can get mat time. We always try to do our best to get the kids as many matches as possible.

Also we have Michigan kids preregistered and I have been contacted by a family in Missouri. We have always had kids from Illinois and Ohio.

so can you register sunday morning when you get there if you gonna weigh in sunday morning.

In the initial post it was mentioned that Saturday weigh ins and registration was yet to be determined.

Is Saturday still an option or is just Sunday? We will be traveling and was just wondering if this is an option as opposed to 6-8am on Sunday.

Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.