2011 The Year of the Twins?

Y2CJ41

Just thinking about it, this year Indiana has three sets of twins that are very good.  You have the Kieffer, Welch and Lefever twins.  Has there ever been another year with so many top sets of twins?

I think it is another indicator that shows that wrestling is truely a family sport.

I know they are not twins (actually quads), but don't forget the Rieker's.  I think all 3 of them have a good shot at wrestling at Conseco this season.

It has something to do with that sub-par coaching at Fila's a couple of years ago.

Ooooohhhh!  And I figured they just couldn't give up the orange and brown for something as basic as maroon and blue.

Should be a solid year for all three of them.

Wow!!! I can't believe that didn't trump the 287 combined career wins they have at Columbus East.

If they were coached by the dynamic duo of TripleB and Y2 full time I could easily see that number around 2870!  :)  Actually any wrestler coached by those two at the same time will be 10X automatically.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.