2010 Wrestlers In College?

Riv0376

Just curious if anybody knows what schools some of the top big men from the past year will be attending and whether they are sticking with either wrestling or football or doing something else.  This seemed like a talented bunch which could have success at the next level.

Nate Cleveland

Chris Lentz

Dylan Green

James Travis

Travis Thomas

Ross Janney

etc

I believe:

Green is playing football at Marion College

Janney is at Mckendree in IL wrestling

Johnson Jones is At Lincoln College IL with Steven Bradley

Jake Hockenberry is at Lincoln with Jones  I like Bradley up there thats a good fit. He will help them alot.

Nate Cleveland is in Bloomington; he'll be enrolling officially at IU for the 2nd semester. He'll be wrestling HWT for the Hoosiers, next year.  :)

Good to hear! I just hope they dont try to make him gain so much weight that he looses his quickness and agility.. 230-235 is all he needs to be no need for him to put on 40+ pounds  If he puts on 20 solid pounds of muscle and wrestles at 235 i think he will do just fine

Cameron Williams from Franklin Community is wrestling at Grand Canyon University in Arizona

&

Luke Schofield from Franklin Community is wrestling at Lincoln College in Illinois

Is Bradley coaching @ Lincoln, I like the program there putting together?

Nate Cleveland is in Bloomington; he'll be enrolling officially at IU for the 2nd semester. He'll be wrestling HWT for the Hoosiers, next year.  :)

Bloomington? He'll find some good deer hunting spots down that way  :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.