Transfer Answers

ENoblewrestling

O.k. there have been a lot of transfer rumors this summer.  Welches to CP, those Illini twins to cp, BQ to Carrol, Bratcher to Yorktown, Brooks to CP...etc so now that schools started we should know if they are true or not can anyone give confermation to these rumors or others?

All was just rumors, no changes, the malor move this year I believe is Jordan Robinson will be finishing his HS wrestling Carreer this year for BNorth @ 160. He should make some noise @ 60 or 71

I was at a soccer tourney over the weekend and Marion HS have a goalie named Jackson Bratcher and boy is he tough.  He actually tackled the 1st opponent he saw with the ball and then spiked the ball off the kids head.  I think he got a Red Card on that play.

No this is not true Bratcher is playing water polo at Union County I still don't know how they teach those horses to swim

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.