NUWAY Southwest Kickoff Classic

IMAWRESTLER

NUWAY SOUTHWEST KICKOFF CLASSIC

Daric Fuller is coaching kids form Indiana  representing Hyway  Wrestling

This is an individual tournament  talent will be unbelievable.  Wrestlers from coast to coast  

Many of the same teams that were at the Grand River Rumble.  If interested please call Daric at               765-669-1102.

$400.00 Indiana package includes flight out of Indianapolis and 2 night stay at Imperial Palace or Ballys. Both are connected to the wrestling venue.

www.nuwayvegas.com

NUWAY SOUTHWEST KICKOFF CLASSIC

Daric Fuller is coaching kids form Indiana  representing Hyway  Wrestling

This is an individual tournament  talent will be unbelievable.  Wrestlers from coast to coast 

Many of the same teams that were at the Grand River Rumble.  If interested please call Daric at               765-699-1102.

$400.00 Indiana package includes flight out of Indianapolis and 2 night stay at Imperial Palace or Ballys. Both are connected to the wrestling venue.

www.nuwayvegas.com

Very interested will be calling you, my boys 189

I would be very cautious if I were a "invited" to this tournament and given incentives to participate.  Note that this could jeopardize a kid's amateur status and IHSAA eligibility.  Make sure you check with your coach and/or athletic director before accepting athletic "incentives."

I would be very cautious if I were a "invited" to this tournament and given incentives to participate.  Note that this could jeopardize a kid's amateur status and IHSAA eligibility.  Make sure you check with your coach and/or athletic director before accepting athletic "incentives."

nuway is working with hotels to make it more affordable.  nothing more, trying to make it possible for everyone to be able to wrestle high quality matches agianst the best in the country.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.