Womens Junior Nationals

MattM

K. Miracle has withdrawn from the competition after her first match DQM but can't find any details on that one yet.

S. Hildebrandt 3-0 few matches from AAing

D. Strub  2-0 and a bye she has AAed

Hildebrant now 5-0 with a bye she has AAed in Round Robin now to determine placment match.

Strub now 4-0 with a bye has AAed in Round Robin now to determine placement match.

I was informed that Kayla Miricle was removed from the competition after officials ruled her to young to compete.  Apparently in the womens division you also have to have been in high school to be at the junior level.  They were apparently told otherwise before she made the trip out there.  To bad.  Though it is good to see she was not elimiated for a true Misconduct and that she still has 4 more years to preform well.

Hildebrandt comes in second this year against her somewhat constant big match opponent Brendlinger.  Two of the more accomplished women on the scene right now and they just happen to be around the same weight.  

Strub had a tough 3 period battle but ended up falling short and also comes in second.

Amazing showing by the small Indiana Womens crew.  You guys should be proud.

Awesome showing Gals!  Even though my daughter is 2, all of you are breaking the ground/paving the way and will be the ones that she will strive to equal as she takes to the mat (hopefully with my wife's well wishes).

Congrats!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.