Coaching Opportunity

swain358

North Montgomery High School has two assistant coaching positions availible. I am looking for an individual who has some wrestling knowledge and is eager to start or continue their coaching career. North Montgomery High School is located on the North side of Crawfordsville. Approximately five minutes from Wabash University and twenty-five minutes south of Purdue University. We have a solid group of kids returning as well as a good group of freshmen coming in. If interested contact me (Maurice Swain) at 765-278-6075 or by email at maswain@anderson.edu.

Thank You

Maurice Swain

North Montgomery High School

Head Wrestling Coach

• 3 weeks later...

North Montgomery High School now has a Social Studies teaching position open as well as one Assistant Coaching position still available. The administration is looking to fill the Social Studies position immediately since school is right around the corner so if interested, contact me (Maurice Swain) at maswain@anderson.edu or 765-278-6075 or you can apply online at http://www.nm.k12.in.us/. Since I am in need of another assistant coach, anyone that I suggest to the administration will more than likely get an immediate interview.

Thanks

Maurice Swain

North Montgomery High School

Head Wrestling Coach

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.