EI SPORTS AND APPAREL - EARLY PRESEASON SPECIALS - BRUTE /CLIFF KEEN/SPEEDLINE

samaj

Last year we ran some pretty good early preseason specials and it went over pretty well so we are doing it again.  Click the link below to see the specials.  We have specials on headgear, singlets, and warmups from the biggest names in our sport...Brute, Cliff Keen, and Speedline.

Brute -

1. All Sublimated singlets on sale at 2007 pricing....price includes design work on "most" singlets.  (see earlier post with link to our showroom to see about a 100 singlets of our design work)

2. All Brute "stock" lycra singlets on sale (includes school logo/name)

3. two specific Brute custom warmups on sale

Cliff Keen

1. BUY 12 GET 2 FREE SPECIAL on Signature Headgear....the type worn by most NCAA Programs.

2. All Cliff Keen Custom Warmups on sale...very aggressive price...same warmups worn by Iowa, Iowa State, Minnesota, Air Force..etc.etc.

3. All Cliff Keen "stock" singlets on sale (includes school logo/name)

Speedline

what do Cathedral, Mater Dei, Perry Meridian, Mishawaka, Avon, Seymour, Castle,  Westfield, and many of the other top programs in the state have in common??? They ALL WEAR SPEEDLINE.

Speedline in 100% American made in Tampa Florida and they have some of the best quality you will find in custom athletic uniforms in all sports.  We offered a Speedling special last year on warmups and singlets and it went over very well.  I have worked with Speedline again this year to offer some great pricing once again.  If your looking for durable singlets that will last years and years and have the availability to fill in for a lost or stolen singlet or warmup, this is the line for you.

The Warmups are special becuase of the spandex seat and crotch in the pants that will not tear out.  They are the best designed true wrestling warmup on the market.  Teams actually "warm up" in them!

The pricing I have these at are very good.

All sale prices end August 10th...no exceptions.  Take a look at the link below and let me know if I can help.  NO BS....you can save some real money if your in the market for these items.

Thanks!!

heres the link...

http://indianamat.com/stuff/eisportsearly2010.pdf

Jeff Schaefer

EI Sports and Apparel,

812-474-1836

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.