Lawrence Central 2011

Stally135

How do you think they will do? I think pretty good since Coach Corrbet is now gonna be there, and with RIley Newkirk, Andre Butts, Mike Taylor, Jalen Clark, and Eric Thigpen, they will do pretty good. And i think Newkirk Butts, and Taylor will be state qualifiers next year as well.

Post your opinion

How do you think they will do? I think pretty good since Coach Corrbet is now gonna be there, and with RIley Newkirk, Andre Butts, Mike Taylor, Jalen Clark, and Eric Thigpen, they will do pretty good. And i think Newkirk Butts, and Taylor will be state qualifiers next year as well.

Post your opinion

Max  Brutis is also a talented wrestler.  He was having a lot of success at 112 last season, but I think weight became an issue.  Look for him to make some noise. 

Yeah, I wrestle Bryce up in our Open Room and he's pretty good. He's got those long arms that'll catch yah if you don't have your guard up. I can see him doing real good.

Max was just a monster in the strength catagory, i don't know how he'll do if he doesn't have that massive strength behind him if he goes higher up in the weights, i never got a chance to watch him wrestle so i don't know how his technique is.

Andre Andre Andre.....I'm just gunna call him a scrub haha.

newkirk....well no doubt he's a good wrestler, he just can't have anydays like he had this year at regionals....that was pretty bad on his part. not to take away from the guy he wrestled. the guy he wrestled was tough, but newkirk will be pretty good if he can get over that mental block.

What happened with coach Red? I do not see many coaches put as much time in as coach Red did to the elementary level on up to H.S hosting events to MMA. Best of luck to where ever Coach Red goes from here he has done a great Job. Hopefully Little Red makes the move to the Southside, they would be more than appriciated here!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.