Tired of "Next Year..." Posts

I like to check the board every once in a while to find interesting posts or discussions, however I find myself increasingly bored with the topic about next year?s finals match-ups, and next year?s al smith winners, and next year... blah blah blah. 

The season hasn't even begun, and any discussion about the state finals, and especially the lesser tournaments or conferences, is tedious and boring - not to mention a waste of time.

Of course this is just the 'Cats opinion. So.. I wanted to see if members of the board agree with me, or if I am in the minority and everyone loves arguing about 'Next Year.'

~The Wildcat

I like to check the board every once in a while to find interesting posts or discussions, however I find myself increasingly bored with the topic about next year?s finals match-ups, and next year?s al smith winners, and next year... blah blah blah.   

The season hasn't even begun, and any discussion about the state finals, and especially the lesser tournaments or conferences, is tedious and boring - not to mention a waste of time.

Of course this is just the 'Cats opinion. So.. I wanted to see if members of the board agree with me, or if I am in the minority and everyone loves arguing about 'Next Year.'

~The Wildcat

Some of us are  TRUE wrestling fans and love the topic of H.S Wrestling and with that there is prediction and gossip. Don't read the post if you dont want to!!

Looks like you're outnumbered 2:1.  One thing I've learned about this website is that most of the topics that get most of the discussion revolve around predictions of how good a kid is or what his chances are versus an opponent and next year is the only thing some can focus on for those topics.  Right now, any discussion is interesting though I would agree that it's a little early to be laying out predictions.  I'd much rather hear results from off season border wars, natl tourney's etc.

• 2 weeks later...

i love to make predictions on what will happen next season and read about them too it helps me know who people think will be on top of the rankings and i think that gives everyone  motivation to work harder off season to try to beat that person next year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.