Greco throws

jchas

I saw a few great 5 point throws this weekend but I heard about several more.

If you have any can you post them?  It may be a fun way to get people more

excited abut Greco!!  I will be posting 2 when I get home tonight.

To me Greco is a lot of fun to watch.

Kevin Chapple - Cadet 119 (Penn Wrestling Club) Threw a nice 5 this weekend.

Tyler Chapple - Junior 130 (Penn Wrestling Club) did not throw a 5 at this tourney but he won the Greco State Championship.

It was a good tourney with a lot of great wrestling & wrestlers participating.

Freestyle & Greco are the most exciting forms of wrestling to watch & be a part of IMO.

Way to go Tyler I knew you had it in you! I only got to watch one of your matches because i was working the table but it was exciting--but hey you always  found a way to make your folkstyle matches exciting ;D

Sorry I did not have time to put up the video last night I will try and get them up tonight.

3 HSE kids got 5 point throws.

Sam Weber  Schoolboy 128

John Tatom  Cadet  145

Jack Chastain  Schoolboy 91

I have tape of Sam's and Jack's but not John's.  His was awesome and his reaction was even better!

Chase Wilson (Princeton) at Novice 80 hit a beautiful 5 point throw.  This was an impressive throw as his technique was perfect!  You typically don't see young wrestlers hit a "5" under control.  His lift and back arch were executed flawlessly.

Kevin Chapple - Cadet 119 (Penn Wrestling Club) Threw a nice 5 this weekend.

Tyler Chapple - Junior 130 (Penn Wrestling Club) did not throw a 5 at this tourney but he won the Greco State Championship.

It was a good tourney with a lot of great wrestling & wrestlers participating.

Freestyle & Greco are the most exciting forms of wrestling to watch & be a part of IMO.

That was sweet!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.