The Top 20 Most Influential People in Indiana Wrestling Today

Drooke

Ok, fair enough.  So in your opinion who should the top 20 influential people in Indiana wrestling TODAY be?  On the nomination thread I asked for people to list who they thought they were.  If you wanted a more scientific approach where and how would it be conducted?  As far as the addition of recent hs wrestlers...I truly believe they do influence the individuals wrestling in Indiana today, they have set the bar and it is up to the youth to rival or surpass it.  The Pribble nomination is valid as well (from KevUSMC...Woot Devildogs!!!!)..If I were at at a small school with little tradition I could look to his experience and success as a foundation for my dreams..... just sayin'.  Hate is a strong word....this is just for fun.

Drooke, good response. I think the key word in your post is tradition. You mentioned Pribble. Personally, I have no idea what he is doing these days but I'm sure what he acomplished in the past still influences wrestling today, especially in the smaller programs. The same holds true for some of the old timers mentioned such as Chauncey, McNamara, Hurrle and countless others. Speaking of old timers, maybe I overlooked a few, but I'm surprised none of Delta guys were mentioned. I'd throw in Ginthers, Palmers, and Campbells...just for fun of course!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.