How are the numbers looking for midwest regional USWGA tournament

sixofus

I sent a request in to Kent Bailo.  Haven't heard back yet.  But, in the past, the pre-registered numbers vary compared to how many show up.  There were a few at the Ohio tournament that were not registered, but said they were coming.  At the Indiana USGWA, there were 15 registered and 43 participated with one of the pre-registered not able to participate. 

I'll update when I hear back from Kent.  Remember, we will give wrestlers as many exhibitions as they can schedule amongst themselves.

Thanks!!

Darren Strub

ISWA Women's Director

Sorry about the delay.  I got an email from Kent last night saying a dozen had pre-registered and was expecting more today.  By the number of views, there must be several on the fence about coming.  We will do everything to make this a good event.  If you were at the Indiana USGWA event, there will be a similar number at this tournament.  With all USGWA events, it isn't a large number of participants, it is who does come.  At the Ohio USGWA tourney last weekend, there were over 75 participants, but most were grouped into three person pools.  While at KY/TN, there were less than 50 and most pools were 4-5 person. 

We hope to see you all at St. Leon this Saturday morning. 

Darren Strub

ISWA Women's Director