Need Senior Wrestler(s) for IN-IL dual this Week-End!!!!!!

A couple of opportunities have arisen with regard to the IN-IL dual this week-end.  Our #1 135 pounder is most likely out with an injury.  Also, Illinois contacted me today and they have 2 additional 130 pounders who they would like to get matches for.

SO... I do not have time to follow proper protocol in filling the 135 lb position at this point in time.  If any coach out there knows of a semi-state or state caliber senior that could wrestle 130 and/or 135 this Sunday, please put me in contact with them OR them in contact with me --- ASAP!

There is a 7 lb. allowance for all weight classes, and it is a very "loosely" run weigh-in.  

We have a light practice at 3pm (Central time) on Saturday along with weigh-ins.  We face off and wrestle at Hinsdale South HS on Sunday at 1pm (Central time).  If a wrestler cannot make the practice Saturday, but they can make it on Sunday for the meet... that would be okay too.  We need to at least fill the 135 lb. position, and it would be nice to have a couple of extra 130 pounders to wrestle as well.

My e-mail is tmccormick@yorktown.k12.in.us

My cell phone is 765-282-9136.

Thank you for any assistance you might be able to give me on filling these positions.

Trent McCormick

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.