Life after senior year

dont it suck that its already over. 4 years just flew didnt it

Get used to it.....the next 50+ will seem to disappear in a heartbeat.  Especially when you have children and they are growing up.  Unbelievable.

Get used to it.....the next 50+ will seem to disappear in a heartbeat.  Especially when you have children and they are growing up.  Unbelievable.

I second that.  My last is a Sophomore.  Less than 2 1/2 years and I'm an "Empty Nester."  :-X  :-X

I also coached my son since he was 4 and he just wrestled at state his last year!!!!!!!!

He was the youngest, now I have to get my grandson in there but he is only 1 :'(

Time to start with the Standups    ;D

I also coached my son since he was 4 and he just wrestled at state his last year!!!!!!!!

He was the youngest, now I have to get my grandson in there but he is only 1 :'(

STANCE!!  It all starts with a good STANCE!!

Beat me to it! I thought this topic said "Life after you're a senoir citizen".

ff

16 drivers lisence

18 draft

21 Legal bottle of brew

65 Retire ( maybe)

You yunguns makae da most out of da teen age years/ csause da nexty 40 you be workin for da man !!

That is a fact...  That's if you can get  a job...

I second that.  My last is a Sophomore.  Less than 2 1/2 years and I'm an "Empty Nester."   :-X   :-X

That's what I thought.... my "last" turned 16 on Saturday, and then my wife told me that she is due in October  ???

How's that for a 50th birthday gift  ;D

I graduated in 04 seems like yestereday, i am married with a two year old daughter and a son on the way.  For you seniors, take it for what its worth but you will be finding out who your true friends are in the next year or two.

That's what I thought.... my "last" turned 16 on Saturday, and then my wife told me that she is due in October  ???

Is this for real cbar?  If so...congratulations!!!                                                                          I think???

ff

Is this for real cbar?  If so...congratulations!!!                                                                          I think???

ff

I was thinking the same thing,but the smiley's had me confused. I wasn't  sure  what to say.

Congratulations from me as well. I think. :-[

OMG Good luck!!! There is noway I could go thru all that again!! LOL

I spoil the grandson and send him home!!!!

Damn, Chuck....medical science has proven what causes that now.  It CAN be prevented...... ;D

Seriously, congratulations to you and Shelly. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.