Underated

fmb15291

How about under-rated in general? Luke Schroeder - Southwestern - 3rd 103, only loss at 103 was to Phillips. Was either unranked or ranked near the bottom all year. Now in post season talks about next year is still getting no respect. Maybe I'll start calling him "Dangerfield",    Luke "Dangerfield" Schroeder.

Lots of people were giving Drake Stein no chance.  Actually, lots of people were assuming Duckworth was going to walk away with with the title.  The same thing was said about Atwood.  I'm guessing Stein and Johnson-Jones decided they might as well go ahead and give it a try.

Devon Jackson.  I know I was one and there were many others saying Mullins and Tsirtsis should be the match under the lights.  

How close are New Castle and Yorktown? They never wrestled each other?  Mullins vs. Jackson would be a good one.

Devon Jackson.  I know I was one and there were many others saying Mullins and Tsirtsis should be the match under the lights.  

How close are New Castle and Yorktown? They never wrestled each other?  Mullins vs. Jackson would be a good one.

For years, New Castle and Yorktown had a pretty good rivalry going.  Yorktown would wrestle at one of New Castle's 6-ways, and they would often end up meeting again at team semi-state.  Anybody know why they no longer schedule each other?

For years, New Castle and Yorktown had a pretty good rivalry going.  Yorktown would wrestle at one of New Castle's 6-ways, and they would often end up meeting again at team semi-state.  Anybody know why they no longer schedule each other?

You may have answered your own question  ;-)

You may have answered your own question   ;-)

LOL, I know not being able to meet up at semi-state had some impact, but they are both consistently arguably the two best teams in the area.  I'd like to see them resume the regular season rivalry, there is a lot of heated history between the two.

Its hard to believe that Mullins and Jackson did not wrestle.  They both had over 50 wins and with the two schools being fairly close they never met up.  Maybe next year.  Who wins this match?  I thought Jackson looked better at state, but I think Mullins may have had a little bit of a down tourney.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.