April 14 at 6:30-8:30pm

Alberto Rodriguez- Former Olympian

April 21 at 6:30-8:30pm

Scott Hinkel- Purdue

April 28 at 6:30-8:30pm

Ryan Ludwig- Northern Illinois

May 5 at 6:30-8:30pm

TBD

I am working on solidifying clinicians right now, this topic will be updated as those commitments come in.  Practices are held at Garrett High School, please enter in door #23.

Address

801 East Houston Street

Garrett, IN 46738

Park in the parking lot off of South Britton Street and enter in the main gym.  Practices are held in the upper deck of the main gym.

We have had limited numbers of middle schoolers in the room the past couple weeks due to their seasons being in progress.  Last night there were probably 10-14 middle school or advanced youth kids in the room.  I expect the number to go higher as the middle schools in the area are now finished with their season.

The cost is $25 for the club dues and if you do not have a USAW card it is $30 for the competition card and $15 for the practice card.  The card is for insurance purposes.

Y2, it was good to meet you this weekend! Good to put a face with a character. Your 189 pounder look good and wrestled hard and clean.

Don't shy away when someone ask you if you are Y2, we don't always agree, but I truly appreciate this board and what you do.

Sorry if off topic!

We have had limited numbers of middle schoolers in the room the past couple weeks due to their seasons being in progress.  Last night there were probably 10-14 middle school or advanced youth kids in the room.  I expect the number to go higher as the middle schools in the area are now finished with their season.

The cost is $25 for the club dues and if you do not have a USAW card it is $30 for the competition card and $15 for the practice card.  The card is for insurance purposes.

You charge for the RTC?

Mr. Grecoref,

Since 1989, THE University of Findlay changed its name from Findlay College to THE University of Findlay.

Everyone else,

Great room tonight with over 40 kids learning from the legendary Clint Salisbury.  He even brought his favorite hobbit friend along with him.

I'm not wrong Lee Kemp did beat all those guys ;D

And for those of you who did not have the chance to see him wrestle...Alberto Rodriguez was the real deal. Cuba had another World Champion in the same weight before Alberto. His name was Raul Cascaret....some classic matches vs Kemp and Schultz.

Here are some tournament results from the FILA Database

http://www.fila-wrestling.com/index.php?option=com_database&act=ficheLutteur&Itemid=174&id_lutteur=3FC8BE4BE1AE44579F8C44F842209A06&filtre_pays=&lettre=&recherche_lutteur=rodriguez

Quite impressive to say the least.  This will be a great RTC and I hope to see as many kids as possible up there in just under two weeks.

Thanks to Louis Posa for coming up last night.  We had another great room with many great wrestlers getting after it. 

On Wednesday we will be having Alberto Rodriguez a former Olympian for Cuba in 1996.  He was one of the best in the WORLD during his time, do NOT miss out on this RTC!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.