TEAM STATE!!

michael

what team is going rto pull it off this year???  can mishawaka really beat defending state champs?? it depends if CP comes with the wrestlers they need.  Whos gonna win it all????

I think CP is already looking towards next year, if you know what I mean.

I think CP is already looking towards next year, if you know what I mean.

i know what you mean because they will have a dominant team next year but dont leave them out this year just because theyve been quiet. you have to realize they had another state champ this year besides Tsirtsis

42-17. michael dude CP is good but 3 placers < 9 placers. They come from the same semi state. this is not even a discussion IMO. Mishawaka has shown that they are the dominant team this year hands down. 42-17 against CP, shutting out PM til i believe the last 3 matches.

I believe that it will be Castle/Yorktown vs. Mich in the finals but i also believe that Cathedral will take it from Perry this time for a solid 3rd place after being ranked 18 most of the season

Probably because Perry is not as good as they were the last time they wrestled the Irish. That will make a huge difference in the score.

Crown Point will have their hands full with Mish . this year but next year they're loaded with a very experienced team and 2 State Champs .  Us and Mish are getting killed with graduation , and I can't see anyone from the Region close to their tallent .

I think Merrillville and Portage will be good as always.  Barring a complete void of talent or numbers, quality programs will produce quality teams.  I also think Munster could be a team to watch next season.  They have a good thing going over there.  Simply put, the Region will be competitive next year like it always is. 

objective analysis from a cp fan:

you have to go with mish. as the favorite.  9 placers, a prior convincing victory.  they are very deep with a lot of senior leadership. 

can cp do it?  a lot will have to go their way for cp to win it:  bonus points, some rematches going the other way, and some guys staying off of their backs.  cp is definately a much improved team over the one that met mish at calumet earlier in the season. 

both teams are coming to wrestle, its going to be good.

do i want cp to win?  yes.  if i was putting money on this, who am i picking?  mish.

Mishawaka should be giong for a 3-peat this year .

as much as i would love to agree. CP was the team that won. shoulda, coulda and woulda doesnt matter when it all comes down to it. we didnt get the match-up we would have liked and it didnt work out last year. that is also something that can fuel this team. state in 08, again in 2010!

42-17. michael dude CP is good but 3 placers < 9 placers. They come from the same semi state. this is not even a discussion IMO. Mishawaka has shown that they are the dominant team this year hands down. 42-17 against CP, shutting out PM til i believe the last 3 matches.

first of all you might not even know Mishawaka man has three varsity wrestlers out for saturday and  the three arnt jokes either.  CP has a chance of pulling it off which i have hope they will

also out of those 9 placers none of them were champs.  out of three placers CP had 2. kinda a big deal

I think this ones going to be close especially if Mishawaka has three starters out. If some of the CP kids don't give up too many bonus points this one can go to the wire. Good Luck to all wrestlers competing this weekend especially the Crown Point seniors. Hawk, Renn, Schurg, and Hannon give them Hell!!!!

I think this ones going to be close especially if Mishawaka has three starters out. If some of the CP kids don't give up too many bonus points this one can go to the wire. Good Luck to all wrestlers competing this weekend especially the Crown Point seniors. Hawk, Renn, Schurg, and Hannon give them Hell!!!!

Who says Mish has 3 starters out, and who are they

Rasslar, this is what i am guessing he is talking about

Reinhoel is out from the first dual meet, he hurt his shoulder pretty bad and from what I have heard, he had to think about getting it ready for Football season next year so there is no shot of him making a comeback.

Matt Guerra injur defaulted in the consolation round last weekend. I have no idea what he hurt nor have I heard anything about him. If Michael knows for sure that he is out then he has some good inside sources.

Alex White (160): Had to injury default at the the individual regionals and placed 4th, he then did not show up to Merrillville SS to wrestle. Rumor has it he had some torn cartilidge in his back and that it was very very painful. As to the truth of this rumor, well who knows. But if Michael knows what is going on with Alex White, then he really really has some great inside sources.

Congrats to everyone that has made it this far.

It will be interesting to see how perry vs cathedral and mishawaka vs CP goes. The other side i can see as being a little more straight forward with Castle vs yorktown being the semi. But gotta take car of first round

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.