Best Singlet Under the Lights

Justdo^it135

i kno this was not under the lights but what about Evansville memorials Matt Prasek...he lost friday night but his singlet was the coolest singlet i have ever seen....it had a picture of the front of memorial on the back of the singlet....its amazing how singlets have come so far.

there was a singlet i saw on Friday night, a team Indiana singlet from maybe a couple years back?!!? I didn't know you were allowed to wear freestyle singlets, i thought it had to be your high school, any rule or info on this?

there was a singlet i saw on Friday night, a team Indiana singlet from maybe a couple years back?!!? I didn't know you were allowed to wear freestyle singlets, i thought it had to be your high school, any rule or info on this?

I thought I saw that too, but figured I couldn't have because of the rules.  Maybe a lost/forgotten/torn singlet lead to the "powers that be" allowing the singlet since it basically only had Indiana on it.  I know they do have some basic rules on what your school singlets should be like.

I agree about the CP singlets, but if they were ever to try something different it would be cool if they inverted the colors Red lettering on white would look pretty cool.

yeah you would think they would have some championship singlets. im getting sick of seeing the red ones.

yeah you would think they would have some championship singlets. im getting sick of seeing the red ones.

Although I will say it is kind of cool that they still wear the same style that I wore when I was back at CP and I will say this about Coach Vlink he is all over the details about how his teams looks and acts.

]

why are they not going to do this anymore!??!???!!??

next to the super classy, timeless, excellent crown point singlets, the plaid ones are my favorites.

Have to have a Anderson Highlands school to have a plaid Highlands singlet.  They voted to consolodate the school with the other Anderson High School.  Though their is talk by some of trying to start a new school district with the surrounding areas in order to keep the school.  I'm not sure that would fly with enough people based on the millions in  debt they would have to accure in order to make that happen.

]

What brand even makes plaid singlets? I want one haha

They had them custom made a few years ago.

]

why are they not going to do this anymore!??!???!!??

next to the super classy, timeless, excellent crown point singlets, the plaid ones are my favorites.

Anderson Community Schools is consolidating from two high schools to one, and Highland is closing.  So there will only be an Anderson High School next year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.