94-0 CONGRATULATIONS MR. PHILLIPS

DPH

phillips is absolutely the man. he is so good and explosive. seems like all his takedowns hell get some back points after. best pound for pound at state

I think your taking that a little too far there.  He is extremely good, but to say the best pound for pound in the state?  That's taking it a little overboard.  

1. Sean McMurray

2. Jason Tsirtsis

3. Brandon Wright

4. Eric Roach

5. Frankie Porras

6. Cody Phillips

Now my list isn't perfect, but I could see him at 4 or 5 at the highest.  I also could see him lower.

i dont see why he couldnt be top three pound for pound, he dominates everyone just like others! id say mcmurray first bc no one scored on him!! that to me at state is amazing, then i would go with wright and phillips, tsirtsis is up there too but wasnt as impressive as these other three to me.

hey im pretty sure i said AT state not in the state throughout the season.  yeah those kids are great i just think that he was. tsirtis went to OT? so obviously not gettin my vote. and he took it to brooks and petrov who have one loss between the two. so yeah def standing behind my word. mcmurray is close but still feel phillips.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.