Problem with ihsaasports.org broadcast?

maligned

Anyone having problems with the ihsaasports.org broadcast?  I had no problems all day, but I can't access the main video page.  It won't load.  Mat 2, mat 3, mat 4 will load, but not the main page.  So I can't see anything.

This is awful!  I can't get it to work!  AHH!  I'm listening on broadcastsport.net, but I can't get the video feed.  I even tried logging in as prompting, but now everything I try only takes me to a video page with a blank white area where the video device should be.  I can't get back to the login page no matter what link I try of any that have been recommended.   I think i'm going to cry.

I could watch all day.  I had to login for the finals broadcast and then it asked me to download a newer version of Windows Media to watch it.  After doing this, all I can get on my computer is funky (neon) colored images of the wrestlers.  My computer does not seem to run this fast enough.  I wonder if the IHSAA decided to try out something new for basketball by making us the guinea pig?  I can hear the broadcast in and out, but the images are awful.

Ok, I finally got it going.  Close internet explorer or firefox of whatever you're using.  Reopen explorer/firefox/whatever.  Go to ihsaasports.org.  Click on the LIVE video feed link.  Register for the site.  Go to your email and get the link to log in.  Start watching.  

I logged out, back in, and also had to install a new media.  It is working well now.  I wish that we could have done this during the afternoon so we would not have missed any of the wrestling!

What media did you install?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.