Best Wrestling Song Ever!!

BABAMF

I really enjoyed that!  I'm not much of a rap person but that got me in the mood to get in the wrestling room.

Almost any song from Vision Quest is great though.

Change by John Waite!

"Some people wish for money.  Some people wish for fame.  Some people have the answer.  Some things aren't ever gonna change!"

Download Sandstorm by darude...i know its techno but turn that on while doing live goes and try not to get amped up haha

That got are team pumped. another thing that would always get me moving is the theme song to the contender.

Also anthem of the underdog is really good

Vision Quest came out in 1985, the week of State. As most of you will remember, due to a snow storm state was postponed to the follow week and held at New Castle. A lot of the teams stayed in hotels in Muncie on Friday night (there was no Friday night round that year). Several of the Delta wrestlers went to see Vision Quest that night. The theater was packed with wrestlers from all over the state. Pretty cool to see the best wrestling movie of all time with 100 or so fellow wrestlers! I still use that sound track when I work out or run.

Dont really like rap but Heart of a champion by Nelly is pretty good, and come on now "Eye of the Tiger". Haha "Your the best around" From karate Kid. Remember the Name by Fort Minor " "This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill. Fifteen percent concentrated power of will Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain. And a hundred percent reason to remember the name." Thunderstruck, haha just to name a few.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.