4 over 1

Regionrat1

I mentioned on another thread that I thought Boots could beat Wiseman and got hammered for saying it.  I guess some other people believe it is possible also.

He could beat Wiseman, he COULD get to the semi's, as I said on another thread that is the easiest quarter bracket to get to the semi's.

No disrespect, but pretty much any Merrillville SS 4th over any Fortwayne SS 1st.  Just much better competition coming out of Merrillville.

So with that "thought process" and I use the term thought very loosely, ANY match-up between Merrillville and Ft. Wayne qualifiers goes to the M-ville participant.  Good Luck with that!

"No disrespect, but pretty much any Merrillville SS 4th over any Fortwayne SS 1st.  Just much better competition coming out of Merrillville."

wow, no respect for the Ft SS at all. I sure hope your wrong pal! Good luck to all participating in this weekends state tournament.

No disrespect, but pretty much any Merrillville SS 4th over any Fortwayne SS 1st.  Just much better competition coming out of Merrillville.

I got one that is gonna ruin your so called thought. Can't wait for our match up!!!! "Feed it baby"

I know the merrilville ss has dominated the whole state lately,  but do any "other" ss fans get sick of all this "merricentrism"?

Yes, many get sick of the boasting but get ready to get accused of "getting beat by a merrillville ss kid" for having this opinion.  No one should dare believe a merrillville ss kid would lose to a fw ss kid.  I do like the "merricentrism" term.  Nice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.