TOP 7 Best Freshman and Sophmores at the state

allaroundfan165

I agree, that list is a stacked list but Petrov and Brooks are very talented also.  It would be hard to fit them in but they should be somewhere.

i guess that t7 would be a good place, since it is a top 7 list with 9 people on it! ;D  why not a top 11?

we should definately revisit this list next week!

Ha ha I agree boys Brooks is awesome as well as petrov so is Josh Farrel I was just trying not to make my whole list 103 what a stud weight class this year. Reminds me of the year we had, Vega portage, shaffer matre dei, schmucker Northwood, and if I remember right Iannerelli from Memorial was in there all of these guys won state at some point and that year they were all in the same weight I can see this crew being the same way.

Ha ha I agree boys Brooks is awesome as well as petrov so is Josh Farrel I was just trying not to make my whole list 103 what a stud weight class this year. Reminds me of the year we had, Vega portage, shaffer matre dei, schmucker Northwood, and if I remember right Iannerelli from Memorial was in there all of these guys won state at some point and that year they were all in the same weight I can see this crew being the same way.

yeah, no doubt!

after saturday, it will be interesting to see how this list gets arranged!

Here is my Top 7 why 7? No Idea just random Number of guys I thought of off the top of my head.

1. Jason Tsirtsis

2. Cody Phillips

3. Kyle Ayersman

4. Brendan Campbell

5. Mitch Sliga

6. Connor Mullins

t7. Tyller Willis

t7. Quincey Richey

t7. Devon Jackson

thats 9 LEARN TO COUNT you cant have a tie make more spots

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.