McMurray vs McCray

duck_and_run

It was definitely hard biting my tongue on this topic all week.  Congrats to Sean on a great career and season.  He is extremely tough to score on.  Zac wrestled him well and gave him a great match.  My only wish now is that it was under the spotlight.  To all you that said Zac would be majored or tech falled, thanks for the motivation, you obviously did not do much homework on McCray.  He has wrestled in numerous national level meets and competed well in them including placing at Fargo in 2008.  If you look at who he has wrestled the past four years in national meets, it is a who's who of wrestling in the country.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y2cj41 you are right posters on here do not realize how much thier comments motivate these wrestlers instead of intimidate them.  The problem I  find is that alot of times the posts do put unwanted pressure on the "under dog" from people on the outside who only know what they see on the mat. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.