McMurray vs McCray

duck_and_run

Okay Duders, Justdo^it is here to save the day. (Yes, I am aware i referred to myself in the third person.)

And i'm gonna do this by way of asking you a couple questions.

-Do you believe any of these guys can take down McMurray?

~Because, not a single person has taken him down all year, and this includes: Qurioz(in multiple matches), Willis, Vlahos, Stahl, White(Who or possibly whom is very strong), and The Stud he wrestled from Illinois (Unsure of his name).

-Do you believe any one will be able to escape from him?

~Because, The only people that have are those poor souls he chose to let up in order to take them down multiple times. He has ridden out Willis, Vlahos, Quiroz (Usually gets let up however), and The Stud from Illinois (Again I apologize for being ignorant of his name).

-Do you believe anyone will be able to ride him and/or turn him?

~Because, He has been ridden out for an entire period one time this entire season by Stahl (Someone who is at a lower weight class. The reason for which seemed to me was because it was the third period and he had a four point lead. None the less, he has been ridden out once and credit needs to be given where it is due). However, He has yet to be turned by anyone and that includes Quiroz. An individual who seems to rack up quite a bit of near fall. Especially, the turn we all saw him use very successfully last year in his state tournament run. If you have seen him wrestle you know to what i am referring to.  Great Turn Kid!

-To sum up, I believe if you aren't able to take him down, get away from him, or turn him you will be unable to beat him. Throughout the season many of the very best, most elite wrestlers have tried to achieve at least one of these things and ALL HAVE FAILED!

-What Makes You Think This Will Change Now?

~It will not. All this talk of him losing is starting to become absolutely laughable and completely absurd.

-Bring on the Boo's.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally hope to see this match!  McMurray is obviously the real deal and McCray looks like FREAKING CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!  He has the most college ready body since Howe and wrestles in much the same way.  He sucks you in like it's nothin and is just a monster.  True, you would assume he's an 89 pounder by looking at him but......he's not.  Don't hate on Y2 just cuz he's his guy, trust me he's a beast.  He's one of the few guys that left a lasting impression on me last weekend and I hope we see this match!

man this match is being hyped up like a UFC Paperview Fight.. like a Lesnar VS Mir Match... i hope it turns out 2 be a good match for all u fans but i have 2 be honest i think Sean will at a minimum major every one of his opponets. 2X state champ and is headed to Michigan State next yr.. a lot of kids win state every year.. but not all get Scholarships to D1 programs and especially BIG 10 Wrestling.. so u know this kid is special if Michigan State and others came to recruit him..

GOOD LUCK SEAN, JUST WRESTLE YOUR GAME AND U WILL BRING HOME THE HARDWARE.

I agree with Dream team.  I love seeing Sean add his comments on here, which is a pretty risky thing to do since it is so easy to have your written words misunderstood.

Sean - Good luck at State.  Looking forward to watching you wrestle.

I'm from the south so i don't get a chance to see sean except for at state and I don't have a problem with him.  In fact, I am rooting for him to get his 3rd title.  I am anxious to see this McCray beast, sounds like he is put together rather well.  I guess I can't say for sure without seeing McCray but it would be very difficult for me to believe that someone can beat McMurray.

Like someone said, if you can't take him down, if you can't turn him, and if you can't escape or reverse him, how can you beat him?

Yeah Hankenson and Lefever look tough to, but McCray made them look average at best this weekend.  Again I am just saying I think this will be a battle, and I think McCray will come out on top.  Thats not talking trash for anyone who thinks it is.  Thats just my opinion after watching the guy wrestle.  I also think that Lefever and Hankenson will give Velahos and Quiroz great matches.  I know this is probably not the draw Fort Wayne wanted, but I can also tell you Quiroz and Velahos weren't happy with there draws either.  I am not sure if we will win either of those toss ups but Fort wayne will give them more then they are expecting.

As far as I have seen I am the only one on here picking McCray.  I am also one of the only ones who have seen him first hand.  The guy is a monster!!  Also Willis only lost 1-0 and that shows me the McMurrey may have a little trouble with big fellows.  I have stated several times that it will be a good match and if I get this right everyone on this board will hear it for years to come.  Good luck to both guys and for anyone wanting to see McCrays talents watch him demolish White on Friday night.

McMurray is a clear favorite. I have not seen McRay wrestle and obviously being undefeated at this stage he is very good, but Sean can ride better than anyone else in the state and you put that with the rest of his skills and he is a big favorite in this match. I am not saying it can't happen but with Duck-and Run calling for it, he has just made most of us pull for McMurray..LOL.

I dont See McMurray losing but when was the last time someone was going for his 3rd title and the weight class was this loaded? You got 3 unbeatens Sean, McCray, Reese you have a returning runner up in Quiroz a retruning 5th Willis and guys with some wins on the national scene Kolb and Vlahos Wow 

define close. 1-0 is a scramble away from 2-1 and the Stahl match he took him down and cradled him with 30 seconds left in the first then they both rode each other out. I think McMurray is going to win it 

All i can say is what i saw off film from willis match and stahl match is sean got two takedowns against willis but werent given i believe cause of outta bounds. Not saying he hasnt had a close match all year but against stahl all he was trying to do was stay away from the spladle so why try and stand up when a guy puts a leg in and your up by 4. yes still try and work up but i wouldnt try anything with a leg in on me and a guy known for a nasty spladle.

I see McMurray winning. I've seen him wrestle a few times this year. He is always in control. Right position. Never in trouble. I won't believe it, until i see it. He always comes prepared. It would be nice to see a good match. Just from a fans perspective..

It would be ironic if McMurray did lose to considering no one really gave him a shot to beat Galka two years ago in the finals. 

McMurray though is just so hard to takedown.  I know most good wrestlers are hard to take down, but he just doesnt give up any points.  He always has great position and can dictate the pace of any match.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.