McMurray vs McCray

duck_and_run

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I won't get into the classing of things on here just because I want to see what everyone thinks.  All I know is I saw McCray last weekend and hes the real deal.  I think he is just to big to strong and to  good to loose.  Kids a beast.  Thanks for the hallmark answer Sean.

duck, honestly you need to learn when to stop. you put your foot in your mouth way too much. you call out different wrestlers and then when you are right once you expect everyone to praise you on this board. Sean is the real deal, he has proven it. not to say that means give sean the title now, but you just need to stop putting your foot in your mouth duck.

ppl were saying that about Vlahos that he was strong and shoots alot so would give McMurray a match and white was strong to but Sean beat both of them with no real problem. The finals score was 7-0 not even close. Sean will get to the finals on that side of bracket. I am hoping for a Quiroz/McMurray rematch and i hope we will get it. Good luck to all wrestlers

I know he was ranked 12th in the nation.  I think he is a heck of a wrestler, but after watching McCray I am buying Garrett stock for this match.  I believe this will be one for the ages coming down to the last few seconds.  I believe McCray has also done well at some pretty big national tournements so this may be a closer match then you think.

I think you guys are underestimating Trey Reese of Indian Creek. This young man hasn't been able to prove himself. He has been injured the last 2 years but i know he has the capability to be in the finals, under the lights. He will give either one a great match where ever they happen to meet up. If they meet up.

ill be the first to say it. and i put my paycheck on it that somehow. . some random crazy way. . Quiroz will find away to the finals just like last year. haha and when he does. . rather it by slammin everyone or pullin off a crazy win ill laugh my ass off. this dude is my favorite wrestler to watch by far

I think you guys are underestimating Trey Reese of Indian Creek. This young man hasn't been able to prove himself. He has been injured the last 2 years but i know he has the capability to be in the finals, under the lights. He will give either one a great match where ever they happen to meet up. If they meet up.

im with you 100%

def. agree... very smart wrestler. (and one of the best QB's in the state ) finals at semi-state beat #6 kolb for the second week in a row..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.